Are Bavarian potato dumplings

Pete

Repete
supposed to be a gooey gelatinous mass devoid of any taste? They were not like I remembered from Munich. :barf:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
I must have goofed the foolproof directions. I couldn't even make Boy eat them. I held him down but couldn't pry his mouth open far enough to force them in.

Pete said:
I must have goofed the foolproof directions. I couldn't even make Boy eat them. I held him down but couldn't pry his mouth open far enough to force them in.
Did you tell him there are starving children in Ireland that are forced to pick potatoes with their feet who would jump at the chance to eat your mushy, tasteless, alien-life-form dumplings...:shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Don't pry the mouth, pinch the nose. :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Spoken like an experienced dad who has screwed up a dinner or two... :razz:
Nah, more of being on the receiving end from Mom when I wouldn't try something new.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
RoseRed said:
I wish I had known, I would have delivered, just for you! :kiss:
You are so sweet. Instead of satisfying my sushi desires, I had baked chicken stuffed with swiss cheese and ham. :yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
I spent waaayyyy too much money this weekend. I'm not eating in a restaurant for awhile. :nomoney:

It wasn't planned. I stopped at a friends house after work to drop/pick up stuff and she is husbandless/1 kidless, so we decided to go to dinner together.

It was fun until mine did BELCH #2 and she was drug to the bathroom and spanked (only once). :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
You are so sweet. Instead of satisfying my sushi desires, I had baked chicken stuffed with swiss cheese and ham. :yum:

I have been very uncreative in the kitchen as of late. :ohwell:

BadGirl said:
:cry: I want sushi. Now.
You do know if I ever sit next to you at Asahi's I'm gonna grab your sushi and throw it on the grill and tell the "hi-yaa" guy to cook it up proper, don'tchu...:eyebrow: