Monday Brunch

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
5/29, Memorial Day
Leaving the Sheetz at 235/Chancellors Run, 0900 for the Rod 'N' Reel.
Last time I was there, they had made to order omlets/eggs and even cooked a donut for you.
It's about an hour ride.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It's turning into a fairly big ride. About a dozen riders from 2 different SCRC chapters want to go. One of our guy lives up near North Beach and is laying out a back roads ride thru A.A., P.G. and Calvert counties for your after dining pleasure.

W

Wenchy

It was great seeing you there. :howdy:

On my way out, I do believe that I passed all of you on 231...you were headed back towards the Rod and Reel.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Wenchy said:
It was great seeing you there. :howdy:

On my way out, I do believe that I passed all of you on 231...you were headed back towards the Rod and Reel.
We went north toward Annapolis.

Lugnut asked about your friend. Told him you introduced us, but after "and this is her fiance" I quit paying attention. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
We had 12 peeps on 10 bikes, got on the road about 9:15 (my bad :blushing: ). Got to the R'N'R at 10:00, got seated and hit the serving line. By the time anybody was ready for seconds, the line was 25-30 people long :ohwell: had to make do with a fresh made waffle for seconds.
Headed north out toward Annapolis after eating. Found some nice back roads and wound up a a SRCR members house for more food :jameo: Home about 4:30

W

Wenchy

aps45819 said:

Lugnut asked about your friend. Told him you introduced us, but after "and this is her fiance" I quit paying attention. :lol:

We left a good hour after you did. Did you guys come back down 261 afterwards? There was a female with dark curly hair heading up the rear, and I thought I recognized her, helmet and all.

When have you EVER "stopped paying attention"?

I did try to get Dutch to check the parking lot out for the "killer bunny". I wanted that, but he was too busy eating his omelette.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
aps45819 said:

Just to clarify, I didn't ask about your friend as in "hubba hubba"!

I didn't realize that you all had discussed being there on another forum. When you introduced your friend to Aps I ASSumed you popped in at RnR to play cupid with Aps! :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Lugnut said:

I didn't realize that you all had discussed being there on another forum. When you introduced your friend to Aps I ASSumed you popped in at RnR to play cupid with Aps! :lmao:
I had been hoping till the "this is her fiance"
She was good looking.

On another note, one of the SCRC guys was leaving his neighborhood this morning to hook up with us and somebody's dog ran in front of his bike. He got a broken collarbone, four broken ribs (possibly five), and a broken shoulder blade, plus road rash on his knee, shoulder area, and right knuckles. The police said the (dead) dog owner is responsible for damages. Don't know if they've been identified.

W

Wenchy

Lugnut said:

I don't play "cupid" with anybody on here. :jameo:

fttrsbeerwench

aps45819 said:
I had been hoping till the "this is her fiance"
She was good looking.

On another note, one of the SCRC guys was leaving his neighborhood this morning to hook up with us and somebody's dog ran in front of his bike. He got a broken collarbone, four broken ribs (possibly five), and a broken shoulder blade, plus road rash on his knee, shoulder area, and right knuckles. The police said the (dead) dog owner is responsible for damages. Don't know if they've been identified.

Holy Crap! I hope he heals up good and fast and that he still has time to enjoy the summer.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
aps45819 said:
one of the SCRC guys was leaving his neighborhood this morning to hook up with us and somebody's dog ran in front of his bike. He got a broken collarbone, four broken ribs (possibly five), and a broken shoulder blade, plus road rash on his knee, shoulder area, and right knuckles. The police said the (dead) dog owner is responsible for damages. Don't know if they've been identified.

Damn, that sucks. I hope he heals quickly. Keep us posted.

Foxhound

Finishing last
Damn, Really sorry to hear about the SCRC member going down. I know when I broke my collar bone in august of 2004 I wasn't able to ride again till late fall! With ribs and shoulder blade broken too! Better pain threshold then me if they are back riding before fall. My best wishes go out to em though.

Mark
1989 Kaw Vulcan 750

Ride safe.
Forget the bunnies watch for the dogs!!!