Dear Chasey

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Day and I looked at them the other week. Good prices, but I'm not sold on one yet. :lol:

Good prices! :lmao: I priced them out online... Not if you want leather and a V6. But they sure are pretty. I hate red cars and the one I saw was red and gorgeous!

We close on the home equity on Thursday and my car will be paid off by the weeks end. I think I'm going to ride for a few months with no car payment while I make sure it's really, really what I want.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Good prices! :lmao: I priced them out online... Not if you want leather and a V6. But they sure are pretty. I hate red cars and the one I saw was red and gorgeous!
True, then they can get pricey. I like them and want another vehicle (4 door)but I don't want another payment for another 5 years...:banghead:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
True, then they can get pricey. I like them and want another vehicle (4 door)but I don't want another payment for another 5 years...:banghead:

I warned B that he may have to make me get a new car (imagine that) if I get use to having no car payment. We're paying off both vehicles; we're not going to know what to do with ourselves. :jameo:

Chasey_Lane said:
But isn't it what Day wants that really matters... maybe you should PM Day and open a line of communication on this...:tap:

Claff said:
Be sure to check out the Hyundai Sonata before signing on the dotted line for a Camry.
I had one (not long) and it was a piece of crap. Damn thing couldn't get out of it's own way. So I went and bought myself a Honda Accord...I love my Honda. :yay:

jaie

So happy!
sweetpea said:
I had one (not long) and it was a piece of crap. Damn thing couldn't get out of it's own way. So I went and bought myself a Honda Accord...I love my Honda. :yay:

They make those in purple too... :yay:

Claff

Not to come across as a Hyundai salesman or anything but if you're comparing today's stuff to what they were producing five or six years ago you really oughta give them another look. I had an 02 Sonata with the 4-banger and it wasn't a rocket but cruised all day at 80. Traded that in after 142,000 trouble-free miles for an 06 V6 model (235 HP) and holy cow did they do their homework.

Not to mention I don't think you can get any Camry, not even a 4-cyl/manual tranny, for the $17K I paid for my middle-model Sonata.

FWIW I was a Honda guy before I was a Hyundai guy. Had four Civics and a fantastic CRX Si, now have three Hyundais including a fantastic screaming yellow Tiburon.

dustin

UAIOE
Claff said:
Not to come across as a Hyundai salesman or anything but if you're comparing today's stuff to what they were producing five or six years ago you really oughta give them another look. I had an 02 Sonata with the 4-banger and it wasn't a rocket but cruised all day at 80. Traded that in after 142,000 trouble-free miles for an 06 V6 model (235 HP) and holy cow did they do their homework.

Not to mention I don't think you can get any Camry, not even a 4-cyl/manual tranny, for the $17K I paid for my middle-model Sonata.

FWIW I was a Honda guy before I was a Hyundai guy. Had four Civics and a fantastic CRX Si, now have three Hyundais including a fantastic screaming yellow Tiburon.
The Hyundai Sonata is built in Georgia BTW. Brand new facility.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Claff said:
There are certain vehicles I won't even bother looking at and Hyundai just happens to be one of them. I'll pay the extra couple grand for the name. :eyebrow: