Philosophy

Geek

Just ordered Cinnimon Buns 3 in 1 and the Sweet Sugar body souffle..Does anyone else have these flavors? Do they last? Will I be yummy?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:howdy: Chasey just sent me some of the Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 and it smells really good. It leaves a faintly lasting scent, but after an hour or two it's worn off. I like that about it though, I don't know how excited I'd be about walking around smelling like a Cinnamon Bun all day. :biggrin:

Geek

Yeah, I don't want it to be too much. Just enough to enjoy the shower. I am hoping that the souffle will last longer. Do you like this stuff more than Bath and Body works?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Geek said:
Yeah, I don't want it to be too much. Just enough to enjoy the shower. I am hoping that the souffle will last longer. Do you like this stuff more than Bath and Body works?
I've only recently started using B&BW products. I really like their Creme Brulee body wash stuff, but I'm out, so I'll wait til the Cinnamon Buns are gone before I go buy some more.

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
I've only recently started using B&BW products. I really like their Creme Brulee body wash stuff, but I'm out, so I'll wait til the Cinnamon Buns are gone before I go buy some more.
Hey!!! :mad:

Where's my :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I have the c.b. lip gloss, and it's so yummy, if I could, I'd kiss myself all day long. :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
:howdy: I don't know how excited I'd be about walking around smelling like a Cinnamon Bun all day. :biggrin:

I'm having the same issues. I signed up for the plan on QVC where they send you 3 bottles of Philosophy stuff every 3 months. My first shipment was Chocolate, Coconut Marsmallow, and Mint Chocolate Chip. They smell really good, but I'm not sure if I want to smell like food. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
I'm having the same issues. I signed up for the plan on QVC where they send you 3 bottles of Philosophy stuff every 3 months. My first shipment was Chocolate, Coconut Marsmallow, and Mint Chocolate Chip. They smell really good, but I'm not sure if I want to smell like food. :ohwell:
Have you used any yet? I've never had a problem with smelling like Philosophy stuff all day. Like I said, the scent sort of lingers (but not near as strong as when you're actually in the shower) for an hour or two, then it's gone.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
Have you used any yet? I've never had a problem with smelling like Philosophy stuff all day. Like I said, the scent sort of lingers (but not near as strong as when you're actually in the shower) for an hour or two, then it's gone.

Yeah, I use it, but I'm still not sure if I like it. I also got a little bottle of the Amazing Grace. I swear, it smells like bubbles to me. :lmao:

My favorite Philosophy smell is still Gingerbread Man. :yay:

Christy said:
Yeah, I use it, but I'm still not sure if I like it. I also got a little bottle of the Amazing Grace. I swear, it smells like bubbles to me. :lmao:

My favorite Philosophy smell is still Gingerbread Man. :yay:
My favorite is Falling in Love. :smile:

crabcake

kwillia said:
I got the 4 oz bottle of lotion as a sample and loved it. I ended up buying the bottle of perfume with the next order. :dance:

Me too ... I never in my life thought I'd spend $30+ for a bottle of lotion, but I love it and would put it in my coffee if I could. The perfume is a nice, light fragrance for when you don't want to smell all "perfumey".

Christy

b*tch rocket
crabcake said:
Me too ... I never in my life thought I'd spend $30+ for a bottle of lotion, but I love it and would put it in my coffee if I could. The perfume is a nice, light fragrance for when you don't want to smell all "perfumey".

I bought the lotion, perfume, bath stuff, kit. :yay:

crabcake

kwillia said:
Dayum that Vrai and here Sephora store...:lol: Well, we may be broke now, but we have nice make up and smellies...:diva:

:yeahthat: We'll be the best smellin' biatches in the welfare line! :diva: