Girl on a Buell

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BG and I followed this cute girl on a Buell yesterday..

We were on our way to a concert at Patuxent High School, and followed her to Ace True Value on HG Trueman.. about 6:50 last night.

She was pretty agressive, and looked like she was having fun, ponytail floppin in the breeze from underneath her helmet!!

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:

We were on our way to a concert at Patuxent High School, and followed her to Ace True Value on HG Trueman.. about 6:50 last night.

She was pretty agressive, and looked like she was having fun!!
That wasn't a girl, it was PT. Common mistake though. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:

She was pretty agressive, and looked like she was having fun, ponytail floppin in the breeze from underneath her helmet!!
When you get smacked, I am gonna laugh my fat azz off. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ponytail said:
if it were me, you weren't "following" me after the light turned green. :cool:
We followed ya over da bridge.. and through Solomons, We turned onto HG Trueman at the VFD, then we saw you coming from the other direction pulling into the hardware store.

Ponytail

itsbob said:
We followed ya over da bridge.. and through Solomons, We turned onto HG Trueman at the VFD, then we saw you coming from the other direction pulling into the hardware store.

Thank you for not making me the center of an SUV sandwich as just happened to a fellow Bueller. The results were not pretty.

:yay:

Ponytail

Pete said:
Well you can't see his adams apple when he wears a full face helmet. :shrug:

I'm just glad he didn't inquire about my man-boobage or beer belly. I was transporting two rather large jars of homemade pickles (one dill, one bread and butter) in the top outer pockets of my jacket, making that orange safety vest fit a tad but snug. :lol:

Shoulda seen what it looked like as I walked out of Ace with 50 ft of wire stuffed in the jacket for the remainder of the ride home. :whistle:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ponytail said:
Thank you for not making me the center of an SUV sandwich as just happened to a fellow Bueller. The results were not pretty.

:yay:
ALways give bikes a LOT of room, they can stop a lot quicker than an SUV...

pixiegirl said:
I swing both ways ya know. :lmao:
This thread is now officailly ALL ABOUT PIXIE!!!!!!!!

Talk about anyone else in here and she will bury you in the backyard under her azaleas.

Ponytail

huntr1 said:
This thread is now officailly ALL ABOUT PIXIE!!!!!!!!

Talk about anyone else in here and she will bury you in the backyard under her azaleas.

Does that work? My azaleas aren't lookin too good since I dropped that tree on them this weekend. :ohwell:

Ponytail said:
Does that work? My azaleas aren't lookin too good since I dropped that tree on them this weekend. :ohwell:
Since they are acid loving plants, make sure you slip some LSD into your victim's beverage before you off them. Psycadelic azaleas.