waxing

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I need a quick explanation for waxing ... What's a brazilian bikini wax? I've not had one to know and my coworker is going to get her first today. I'm trying to helpher figure out what to expect.

I bought brazilian wax and did my bikini line. Is it just wax w/o a strip or an "end result" style of bikini wax?

Also, what do you wear (if anything)?

Jameo

What?!
The Brazilian involves the spreading of hot wax on to the buttocks. A cloth is patted over the wax, then rrrrip. That's nothing compared to the next bit. Wax is smeared onto the mons, the cloth is pressed into place...then they turn the music up loud...rrripppp. It's quite normal for the waxer to throw your legs over their shoulder, or ask you to moon them so they can get the strays. The waxer then goes over your red bits with a pair of tweezers to pluck out recalcitrant strands.

Only a small exclamation mark of hair is left to curtain-off the labia.

:lmao: :eek:uch:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
crabcake said:
I need a quick explanation for waxing ... What's a brazilian bikini wax? I've not had one to know and my coworker is going to get her first today. I'm trying to helpher figure out what to expect.

I bought brazilian wax and did my bikini line. Is it just wax w/o a strip or an "end result" style of bikini wax?

You wear nothing......and they wax ALL the hair you could possibly have around the bikini line and further

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
So are any strips used or does the wax form it's own strips?

Thanks for the replies thus far. She's a little nervous now! :lol:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
crabcake said:
So are any strips used or does the wax form it's own strips?

Thanks for the replies thus far. She's a little nervous now! :lol:
Yeah they use strips......but they lay the wax wherever......

Tell her Good Luck! She is a brave lady!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
crabcake said:

I'd describe it, but it would be much easier to demonstrate it..

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
[Most likely, your waxer will tweeze any stray hair]

This would not be pleasant. Thanks, but no thanks

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.

I had my legs waxed once and know without a doubt after that painful experience I will NEVER wax anything else. Much less my peachy pie. :lalala:

I'll stick with tweezers for the brows and a razor for other places.