Spa #1 nails ( next to best buy)

A

apple

went last friday for a full set and pedicure.
the pedicure was great the full set was awful
the salon it self is beautiful and felt like a nice experience.
the guy who did the full set was fast!
but the result was not that fab.
the lady who did the pedicure was awesome but made me feel a little uncomfortable about my toe nail legnth... I dont like long toe nails- I keep mine short, so I guess she thought that was weird .. idont know...
but any way,
I will stick to kims nails in callaway village they do the best nails!!!

but I would go back to spa nails for the pedicure.

just some info on my experience in case any one was considering going.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
apple said:
went last friday for a full set and pedicure.
the pedicure was great the full set was awful
the salon it self is beautiful and felt like a nice experience.
the guy who did the full set was fast!
but the result was not that fab.
the lady who did the pedicure was awesome but made me feel a little uncomfortable about my toe nail legnth... I dont like long toe nails- I keep mine short, so I guess she thought that was weird .. idont know...
but any way,
I will stick to kims nails in callaway village they do the best nails!!!

but I would go back to spa nails for the pedicure.

just some info on my experience in case any one was considering going.
How much was the pedicure?

A

apple

BS Gal said:
How much was the pedicure?
$30.
it was in one of those massage chairs with whirlpool jet foot tub,
leg scrub, foot rub, leg rub.. the works! :yay: :diva:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hrm, maybe I should just stop being a weenie- and actually go and do this pedicure thing. I am so afraid- because I am SO ticklish and I dont want to kick the person in the head! :lol: Plus- it kinda just flips me out- with people doing stuff to my feet. :shrug:

A

apple

watercolor said:
Hrm, maybe I should just stop being a weenie- and actually go and do this pedicure thing. I am so afraid- because I am SO ticklish and I dont want to kick the person in the head! :lol: Plus- it kinda just flips me out- with people doing stuff to my feet. :shrug:
it was my first pedicure ever!
it was good.
no one around here will rub my feet...
so the $$ was worth it!!!!!!!!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
apple said:
it was my first pedicure ever!
it was good.
no one around here will rub my feet...
so the $$ was worth it!!!!!!!!!

And it didnt creep you out that someone else was touching your feet? :lol: I know- I am probably one of the few that it does.

Maylin trys- but I jerk them away fast. LOL!

A

apple

watercolor said:
And it didnt creep you out that someone else was touching your feet? :lol: I know- I am probably one of the few that it does.

Maylin trys- but I jerk them away fast. LOL!
it always did creep me out, but I didnt want to go home yet so, I was stalling, it was a little weird, but i relaxed after a bit,
and my feet looked good at the end!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've been twice and both time didn't care for the pedi much. I now go to Kim's nails on Great Mills and I LOVE them! It took me a good year to find a decent place down here, too. Anyhow, cost is $23 for a pedi and $28 for a pedi/mani combo. Then of course, it's always a little more if you want the French manicure or a design(s). My daughter has pretty butterflies on her fingers from out trip there last week. :smile:

A

apple

Chasey_Lane said:
I've been twice and both time didn't care for the pedi much. I now go to Kim's nails on Great Mills and I LOVE them! It took me a good year to find a decent place down here, too. Anyhow, cost is $23 for a pedi and $28 for a pedi/mani combo. Then of course, it's always a little more if you want the French manicure or a design(s). My daughter has pretty butterflies on her fingers from out trip there last week. :smile:
where is the kins in gmrd?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
apple said:
where is the kins in gmrd?
Right next to the Dollar Store and Mountain Mudd, just passed McDonalds. It's on the right-hand side. They also have another Kim's in San Souci, but I've never been to that one.

A

apple

i have been to the one in callaway- its about the same distance from me I guess
thanks! ill check it out!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
apple said:
i have been to the one in callaway- its about the same distance from me I guess
thanks! ill check it out!
I wasn't too impressed with them and never went back. :lol: It sounds like pedi's and mani's are hit & miss around here. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane said:
I wasn't too impressed with them and never went back. :lol: It sounds like pedi's and mani's are hit & miss around here. :ohwell:
It sounds like you are too dayum hard to please when all we are talking about is a rub, a dub, a scrub and some polish...:ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
It sounds like you are too dayum hard to please when all we are talking about is a rub, a dub, a scrub and some polish...:ohwell:
I want my toenails to be cut even and I don't want the polish to be on my toes. I also want my heels scrubbed so they are nice and soft. If I'm paying $23 for 30 minutes of work, they best look good. :eyebrow:

Chasey_Lane said:
I want my toenails to be cut even and I don't want the polish to be on my toes. I also want my heels scrubbed so they are nice and soft. If I'm paying $23 for 30 minutes of work, they best look good. :eyebrow:
Oh... I didn't realize you were talking about the nomo-acure... you aren't the first person she's suckered into hiring her to do their feets...:huggy: