WildGooD Playing at the Brass Rail Sat. 27 May

Poor Boy Zeus

Hey all, come out to the Brass Rail Saturday night, May 27th starting @ 9:00 p.m. to catch WildGooD rockin' it out! We play a variety of old and current rock/SoRock/Funk/Dance... great variety! The Brass Rail has been bringing bands in on Sat. nights and looking to change/expand their reputation. Come on out and enjoy a night of live music! http://wildgood.com

PrepH4U

Poor Boy Zeus said:
Hey all, come out to the Brass Rail Saturday night, May 27th starting @ 9:00 p.m. to catch WildGooD rockin' it out! We play a variety of old and current rock/SoRock/Funk/Dance... great variety! The Brass Rail has been bringing bands in on Sat. nights and looking to change/expand their reputation. Come on out and enjoy a night of live music! http://wildgood.com
Do they have a Tiki bar? Will they be having fireworks? :lmao:

Poor Boy Zeus

No tiki bar or fireworks - the band will provide fireworks! hee hee...We (WildGooD) have a great time playing, so come out if you like live music....

PrepH4U

Poor Boy Zeus said:
No tiki bar or fireworks - the band will provide fireworks! hee hee...We (WildGooD) have a great time playing, so come out if you like live music....
Do they have valet parking?

nomoney

Poor Boy Zeus said:

bringing your own fireworks isn't really a good idea. I mean you'll be indoors. What if one catches something on fire? Not to smart.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yes she is being serious. She doesn't have a left eyebrow because of indoor fireworks. That was pretty dayum insensitive. :smack:
I thought she lost it in a waxing accident.

nomoney

kwillia said:
Yes she is being serious. She doesn't have a left eyebrow because of indoor fireworks. That was pretty dayum insensitive. :smack:

:yeahthat: besides I guess you didn't hear about that big club fire and all those people got killed in it? I guess you should be more sensitive about the things you joke about huh?

Softballkid said:
Hey now, some of them their people work around here in my building in stuff... holy shiat :jet:
OMG! I'm so glad you made me go look! I work with one of them and never had a clue he was a wild man...:killingme