DareDevil

B

Betty_Elms

Good flick! Very well done....
Plus..Ben Affleck in leather:razz2:

B

Betty_Elms

Oh I'm not denying it had a few cheesy moments...most movies based on comic books do (imho). But as a whole the movie was really a good one. Had a pretty good back story for the main character...
Ben Affleck did well as Matt, a blind man by day, superhero by night. After being blinded by chemicals as a child, he was left with heightened senses, and a type of "sonar" vision.
Colin Farrell was awesome as Bullseye....an extrenely talented (and lethal!) hitman from Ireland. Just the right amount of crazy :biggrin:
Couldn't ask for a better Kingpin than Michael Clarke Duncan. The guy is HUGE! What more do you need to be menacing?
Jennifer Garner plays Electra...not exactly a super hero, but learned in combat and handling blades.
The fight scenes were really good...especially those between Electra and Daredevil.
And for the girls, there is a love story thrown in amidst all the fighting and crime prevention.

B

Betty_Elms

LOL, in my measurements, there is a minimal amount of mush:razz2:

S

ShellyCW

:yay: :yay: I don't like comic books, but I liked this movie.

I wish Bullseye hadn't died. I would have liked to have seen him in the inevitable sequels. :biggrin:

B

Betty_Elms

Soundtrack

I need to add here that the soundtrack for the movie is awesome! There is a group that performs 2 songs on it called Evanescence....wonderful group from Arkansas. Appearantly they've been around for years, I just hadn't heard of them. Check the CD out...also got groups like Fuel, Saliva, Nickelback, Hoobastank and 12 Stones just to name a few.