LIke New Sport Riding Jacket for sale...

Ponytail

OK. After riding with the new-from-Dustin Leather jacket a few times, I decided that it is SLIGHTLY too small. I have since purchased the EXACT same jacket only one size larger (44US/54EU) and it fits me MUCH better.

So, I'm offering Dustins jacket to you, the proud peoples of SOMD, for what I paid for it. A mere $100. This jacket looks unused. Not a scratch on it.

The jacket is an AlpineStars Stunt Jacket. Size US 42/EU52

Stunt Jacket
1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
Pre curved sleeves for a perfect fit in the riding position.
Removable quilted vest.
Connection zipper allows attachment to alpinestars leather pants.
75° anatomically designed ragland construction.
CE certified protectors.
Multiple main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
Back protector pocket included in jacket with foam back pad for a secure fit.

Attachments

• Stunt Jacket 2.jpg
    Stunt Jacket 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Stunt Jacket.jpg
    Stunt Jacket.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 56

LooseTooth

open loop stable
Hey, I'd like to try it on. My size, color. I got a great jacket but I look like a road warrior with all of hte padding and craziness that is on it. I could use a new passenger jacket.

Basically I'm calling dibs!

Ponytail

LooseTooth said:
Hey, I'd like to try it on. My size, color. I got a great jacket but I look like a road warrior with all of hte padding and craziness that is on it. I could use a new passenger jacket.

Basically I'm calling dibs!

You got it. where do you live? Dunno if I'll be able to get away to meet you this weekend or not, but I'll be home if you want to head over to my house, or I can bring it to work one day next week and meet you at lunch time some where. I work on base but live in Lusby.

LooseTooth

open loop stable
Hmm, might be best if we meet on base one day next week. I do need to try it on because my 42 is OK but getting a bit tight as I'm getting a bit fat. Maybe Monday at lunch time?

dustin

UAIOE
its a great jacket. and its cut to fall more straight instead of narrow down toward the waist at an extreme angle like other jackets.

sorry it didnt fit ya PT :ohwell: if all else fails, ebay it right? :yay:

Ponytail

dustin said:
its a great jacket. and its cut to fall more straight instead of narrow down toward the waist at an extreme angle like other jackets.

sorry it didnt fit ya PT :ohwell: if all else fails, ebay it right? :yay:

Between here, and the DC BRAG club (Buell Riders blah, blah) I should be able to avoid Ebay. But, yea, ebay will always be there. :yay:

The jacket was ok for awhile. But it's getting tight in the shoulders and shorter in the arms. Funny what can happen to a guy when he gets off the winter couch and starts doing manly chit outside. :lol:

Loosetooth, lunch time it is. Name the place. Maybe you had better PM me the place. We don't want the SOMD forum paparazi to show up. :lol: