Clutch Tool

ylexot

Super Genius
Anybody have one that I can borrow? I have a shift kit that I need to install, but I'm going to need a clutch tool to do the install. Just so we're all talking about the same thing, I'm talking about a wrench-type thing that holds the clutch basket while you loosen/tighten the shaft nut.

Pete

Repete
ylexot said:
Anybody have one that I can borrow? I have a shift kit that I need to install, but I'm going to need a clutch tool to do the install. Just so we're all talking about the same thing, I'm talking about a wrench-type thing that holds the clutch basket while you loosen/tighten the shaft nut.
Heh, you said "shaft nut" heh.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
ylexot said:

Are you doing the Factory Pro shift it for the Thundercat?

Oh, sorry I don't have a clutch tool but I'm thinking of the Factory Pro kit for my bike as well. LoL!

ylexot

Super Genius
Lugnut said:
Are you doing the Factory Pro shift it for the Thundercat?

Oh, sorry I don't have a clutch tool but I'm thinking of the Factory Pro kit for my bike as well. LoL!
That's the one! Mine just arrived today. If you want one, hurry up and get it from speedwerks.com They have a special price for yzf600r.com members and they don't have many left in stock. The link is somewhere in the "General" forum. Also, if you get one, we can do a shift-kit-mod day.

Ponytail

ylexot said:
That's the one! Mine just arrived today. If you want one, hurry up and get it from speedwerks.com They have a special price for yzf600r.com members and they don't have many left in stock. The link is somewhere in the "General" forum. Also, if you get one, we can do a shift-kit-mod day.

Awww...then you could share your tools and check out each others shaft nuts! :jet:

:lmao: