The Monster Mile

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone catch Jimmie's spin (and subsequent save) during qualifying at Dover? :shocking: Sucks that he spun out, but damn, what a save on keeping the car off the wall about 6 different times! :clap:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Anyone catch Jimmie's spin (and subsequent save) during qualifying at Dover? :shocking: Sucks that he spun out, but damn, what a save on keeping the car off the wall about 6 different times! :clap:
Missed it, watching it now.

I could be there Sunday but I passed. :whack:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Missed it, watching it now.

I could be there Sunday but I passed. :whack:

You'll see it again; they replayed it about a dozen times already and keep bringing it up.

Why ain't ya going? :shrug: :bonk: Rudd did a good job qualifying Tony's ride. :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I think both of those Busch boys need a good old fashion arse whoopin...You see the look on his face in that article....They are aggorant little brats...Sorry but that is JMO...

crabcake

Dupontster said:
I think both of those Busch boys need a good old fashion arse whoopin...You see the look on his face in that article....They are aggorant little brats...Sorry but that is JMO...

Who are you apologizing to? :shrug: There's no love-lost for them in this household. :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
OK, I'm not sorry....Startin a lot of cars at Dover I see..."Nextel Cup points leader Jimmie Johnson starts a season-worst 48th, but it could have been a whole lot worse." As quoted from here

crabcake

Dupontster said:
OK, I'm not sorry....Startin a lot of cars at Dover I see..."Nextel Cup points leader Jimmie Johnson starts a season-worst 48th, but it could have been a whole lot worse." As quoted from here

C'mon now ... they aren't starting 48 cars; that's probably how many qualified, and since he didn't turn a lap, he'd be in last; however, since he's in on owner points, he'll be starting 42nd, I believe. It's all good though; he's proven he can come from the back and pull it off so I'm not worried. :yay:

crabcake

Anyne catching the Anthem for the Truck Race?

This chic have a clothes pin on her nose or what? :jet:

She sounds like Fran Drescher. :faint:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
crabcake said:
:yay: I may not like him, but he is a damn good driver!

Mikeinsmd

Dupontster said:
He's starting in 48th??? Crabcake sure isn't gonna like that!! :killingme

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
This chic have a clothes pin on her nose or what? :jet:

She sounds like Fran Drescher. :faint:
:killingme You know, there's good singers from every area the circuit goes....why don't they get decent singers??

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
:killingme You know, there's good singers from every area the circuit goes....why don't they get decent singers??

That's what was interesting ... they had her name and "Local Singing Sensation" below it ... the only sensation I got from her singing was the sudden urge to cover my ears. :ohwell: