I made it!

Nanny Pam

The Race on Sunday was great!
I really love the turn 4 seats, and that's where I plan to be in September!
I drove the AAA car in a simulator (sp) and the dude running it said that I need more than AAA.
Of course I tried to wreck. I was laughing so hard, especially when the people behind me were screaming ... "wreck, wreck, wreck." :lmao: I was crashing into walls, tearing up the infield... it was all just too much fun.
I was a beautiful day, and yes I wore sunscreen, however I still got the farmer tan thing going. I'll fix that as soon as the sun come out again.

I did not get any bruises like RR & CC. I wonder what they were doing to get so bruised up? :whistle:

Nanny Pam said:
The Race on Sunday was great!
I really love the turn 4 seats, and that's where I plan to be in September!
I drove the AAA car in a simulator (sp) and the dude running it said that I need more than AAA.
Of course I tried to wreck. I was laughing so hard, especially when the people behind me were screaming ... "wreck, wreck, wreck." :lmao: I was crashing into walls, tearing up the infield... it was all just too much fun.
I was a beautiful day, and yes I wore sunscreen, however I still got the farmer tan thing going. I'll fix that as soon as the sun come out again.

I did not get any bruises like RR & CC. I wonder what they were doing to get so bruised up? :whistle:

Awesome! :yay: My seats are near turn 4 in September. :whistle: