Forum ride Sunday the 11th?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Anybody up for a Forum ride on Sunday June 11th?

I'm thinking leave around 8:00 and ride for a couple hours to a brunch spot. What say yall?

Weather.com looks good so far for this weekend.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We've got college alumni weekend stuff planned all weekend, so no-can-do for a ride. Can't wait to see old friends and catch up, and to realize that they've accomplished all kinds of cool shiat, and all I've done is stuck around here and become a forum addict. :loser:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
We've got college alumni weekend stuff planned all weekend, so no-can-do for a ride. Can't wait to see old friends and catch up, and to realize that they've accomplished all kinds of cool shiat, and all I've done is stuck around here and become a forum addict. :loser:
We know the real reason.
BadGirl said:
Bob, it's time for you to get a life outside of motorcycles.

I completely understand your enthusiasm, and can appreciate how much you enjoy your bike and riding it, but you are carrying things way to far.

fttrsbeerwench

MY bad!!! It's actually my BIG WHEELS with my WonderWoman underoos according the toy police.....:ohwell:

Maybe I'll just stay home and, "DEE DEE DEE!!" around my house. :jameo:

:yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
This doesn't bode well...

No - 2
Yes - 1 (From a woman riding a Big wheel in her underoos)
Maybe - 1

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Lugnut said:
This doesn't bode well...

No - 2
Yes - 1 (From a woman riding a Big wheel in her underoos)
Maybe - 1
Since Bob would rather go sailing that go to my college alumni thingy, you should be my date. We could go on your bike. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm out.. my daughter is taking sailing lessons, and I'm an "assistant instructor" for her classes.

And if the ride is longer then say 1/4 mile.. you don't want BG on the back of the bike!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:
I'm out.. my daughter is taking sailing lessons, and I'm an "assistant instructor" for her classes.

And if the ride is longer then say 1/4 mile.. you don't want BG on the back of the bike!!

Is she a back seat rider, a talker, or the fidgety type? :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My longest ride to date has been about 20 miles. Can we just meet at Wawa and have a muffin in the parking lot?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Saturday is the "Chrome for Critters" ride from All American to the Bowie Bay Sox ball field. It's $33 if you got to A-M and join the ride, $5 if you just go to the ball field.