New Bra

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I've always been a Victoria's Secret gal but I bought a new bra at Target last week and I have to admit, it's not bad. :yay:

That is all.

BuddyLee

Football addict
sushisamba said:
I've always been a Victoria's Secret gal but I bought a new bra at Target last week and I have to admit, it's not bad. :yay:

That is all.
I did the very same and am fairly pleased.

Thanks for opening up this venue to express my femininity.:huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why are bras for big boobied women so effin' ugly? They all look like breast plates or something. Smaller women have such cute options when purchasing adorable looking bras.

camily

Peace
BadGirl said:
Why are bras for big boobied women so effin' ugly? They all look like breast plates or something. Smaller women have such cute options when purchasing adorable looking bras.
My sentiments exactly.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
:yeahthat: and why don't any of them come with quick disconnects??

itsbob said:
:yeahthat: and why don't any of them come with quick disconnects??
Hold your horses. I just PMed her info on where she can get sexy bras that give great lift and cleavage and she can even get quick access ones to boot...:yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sushisamba said:
and yet you clicked :shrug:
:nono: Don't go picking on Kwillia. :nono: She just gave me wonderful advice that will knock the socks off of any silly old Target bra you might recommend. And when I get my new bras, we can go chest to chest and see who has the best bra.

So there.

BadGirl said:
:nono: Don't go picking on Kwillia. :nono: She just gave me wonderful advice that will knock the socks off of any silly old Target bra you might recommend. And when I get my new bras, we can go chest to chest and see who has the best bra.

So there.
My money's on BadGirl...:getdown:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BadGirl said:

So there.
You're on! :popcorn: Bring it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
Hold your horses. I just PMed her info on where she can get sexy bras that give great lift and cleavage and she can even get quick access ones to boot...:yay:

If it's not VS or Freddy's, please pm the link to me.

camily

Peace
I got a sweet bra from JC Penny a few weeks ago. Great lift, great feel great bra! I got measured for the first time ever and by a woman with big tata's so she knew what I was looking for and what my issues with other bras have been. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I get beautiful big-boobed (DD) bras at Vic's -- the Angels collection. Lacy, pretty, good support -- and only two hooks in the back instead of three! C_Jo just has to look at it and it falls off! :diva:

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
I get beautiful big-boobed (DD) bras at Vic's -- the Angels collection. Lacy, pretty, good support -- and only two hooks in the back instead of three! C_Jo just has to look at it and it falls off! :diva:
Since when does VC sell DD's? I didn't think they went that big in the store.