Treadmills

H

hborror

Would you rather run on a treadmill or outside?

I would have done a poll if I knew how. Anyway I use to run outside until about a month ago I bought a treadmill and now that I have the treadmill I would rather be outside running. The only good thing about it is I'm home I can stop and pee when I need to :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Treadmill works for me, I never have to worry about hitting uneven pavement. (not good for the bad foot)....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I think the good thing about treadmills is that you don't have to rely on the weather. You can run (safely) inside when it's dark, or when it's too cold, or too hot, or raining.

H

hborror

are you using a flat tread? I think mine is raised alittle upward in alomst a hill position, was not sure if they all were like this.

Pandora

I broke my left ankle and Mainman is right, you don't have to worry about hitting uneven pavement. I no longer have my treadmill, somebody else does, but I like the elliptical better and I have a gym membership.

camily

Peace
Pandora said:
I broke my left ankle and Mainman is right, you don't have to worry about hitting uneven pavement. I no longer have my treadmill, somebody else does, but I like the elliptical better and I have a gym membership.
I have broken both my ankles. Hi Pandora. :howdy:

H

hborror

Pandora said:

The elliptical kicked my butt, and before I started running I did kickboxing. I went to sports authority and tried the stuff before I bought and I didn't see myself ever using a elliptical. More power to the people that do you have more strength then me :lmao:

Pandora

hborror said:
The elliptical kicked my butt, and before I started running I did kickboxing. I went to sports authority and tried the stuff before I bought and I didn't see myself ever using a elliptical. More power to the people that do you have more strength then me :lmao:

The last time I went to Sports Authority just to look around, I bought roller blades. I’m doing really well on them. I crashed into the neighbor’s mailbox but it didn’t hurt to bad. :yahoo:

camily

Peace
Pandora said:
The last time I went to Sports Authority just to look around, I bought roller blades. I’m doing really well on them. I crashed into the neighbor’s mailbox but it didn’t hurt to bad. :yahoo:
teeheehee

H

hborror

Pandora said:

Last time I was on a pair of them I broke my wrist....I've been meaning to get back on them one day.

barncat

hborror said:
Would you rather run on a treadmill or outside?

I would have done a poll if I knew how. Anyway I use to run outside until about a month ago I bought a treadmill and now that I have the treadmill I would rather be outside running. The only good thing about it is I'm home I can stop and pee when I need to :lmao:

I love my treadmill, got it brandnew off ebay for $150 plus the cost to drive up to Fair Hill to pick it up. I have allergies so running outside is very hard on me. I can't wait to get back on it and start jogging again.