Which one are you???

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
This is a hoot!!! I still can't decide which one I am, as I have been guilty of expressing traits from each of these. For now, we'll call me "Crybaby".

Let's keep this friendly!

http://www.funkcamlive.com/mb.asp

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Boy, we could have a field day matching the people in these forums to the type of posters they are!!  :roflmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oh those are the best!  I'd love to know what everyone else considers moi!  Look Vrai!  I'm learning French in honor of your heritage! :wink: :roflmao:

I think I'm a mix of Big Dog, List Sister, Royals, and a whole lot L'Enfant Provocateur!  :moon: :razz:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
This is absolutely hilarous!!  I can definitely match quite a few, especially the "boys" -- no names mentioned.

Naturally, I don't really see myself in any of these characters.  Of course, we never see ourselves as others do.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I see myself falling into alignment with a few of those characters.  No big deal other then just another way to conquer and divide by labeling.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
There's a more complete list at :

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Ken King

PREMO Member
Seasquirt,

I laughed at it, but some will try to categorize people now that they have the framework to do it.  It has already been seen, like calling people Bulletin Board Bullies and such.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SxyPrincess on 3:19 pm on May 1, 2002[br]Hhhmmm...I didn't see "princess" listed.  :lol:
I think that's grouped under "royals"...  :roflmao:

(Edited by jazz lady at 3:51 pm on May 1, 2002)

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
These are hilarious...now I need to come up with one that encompasses ALL my traits into one persona...how about Lowe's-Lover Perverted Manure Thrower???

Ken King

PREMO Member
James D.

Your statement is inaccurate, I said I laughed at it but like any other type of classification scheme, humerous or not, some will get the wrong idea.  Just as you have.+