Hair Cut For Summer?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I need help here, I never cut my hair, but I just dont have the time to do anything but tie it up. I have hair down to the middle of my back and its so thick that 2 bottles of hair color is almost not enough!!

I dont dare go somewhere and just tell the woman I want a good summer cut, because I am so anal about my hair.

Anybody have any ideas for a good summer cut, short enough but long enough to still tie up off my neck?

TIA

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Somdmommy said:
I need help here, I never cut my hair, but I just dont have the time to do anything but tie it up. I have hair down to the middle of my back and its so thick that 2 bottles of hair color is almost not enough!!

I dont dare go somewhere and just tell the woman I want a good summer cut, because I am so anal about my hair.

Anybody have any ideas for a good summer cut, short enough but long enough to still tie up off my neck?

TIA
I would no do anything drastic, maybe just get some long layers to thin it out a bit.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:

TIA
Cut it to just below your shoulders in a long, blunt bob with long layers. :yay:

Somdmommy

K_Jo said:
Cut it to just below your shoulders in a long, blunt bob with long layers. :yay:
A blunt bob with layers? I dont think I have heard or seen anything like that before.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:
A blunt bob with layers? I dont think I have heard or seen anything like that before.
I'm pretty sure it's a thing. :lol: Any chance you watch Days of our Lives?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:
Yes, but I have not seen it in a few months. I catch a few minutes here and there.
Well, Chelsea, Bo and Billie's nasty little daughter, just got her very long hair cut into the style I described. She's still ugly, but the hair is pretty.

Somdmommy

K_Jo said:
Well, Chelsea, Bo and Billie's nasty little daughter, just got her very long hair cut into the style I described. She's still ugly, but the hair is pretty.
Ok I will have to watch that tomorrow, I saw the ads for the court case so I want to see that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:
Ok I will have to watch that tomorrow, I saw the ads for the court case so I want to see that.
I don't want to ruin the surprise, but Patch is back! :jet:

Attachments

• patch.jpg
    patch.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 148

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:
I've been watching since I was in middle school. Way Back when Marlena was possessed and before Hope came back.

Was he around before that?
Yeah. He was married to Kayla, Bo and Roman's sister. And he's Jack Devereaux's half-brother. He lost his eye in the Merchant Marines and then they fixed it, but the fans didn't like it so he had the same eye gouged out again.

Somdmommy

K_Jo said:
Yeah. He was married to Kayla, Bo and Roman's sister. And he's Jack Devereaux's half-brother. He lost his eye in the Merchant Marines and then they fixed it, but the fans didn't like it so he had the same eye gouged out again.
Oh ok, I guess hes back because Jack is still alive? ( I think hes used 6 of his 9)

CMC122

Go Braves!
K_Jo said:
OMG:killingme You have got to be kidding me:roflmao:

I don't watch soaps but that right there is funny:lmao: OMG:roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Somdmommy said:
Oh ok, I guess hes back because Jack is still alive? ( I think hes used 6 of his 9)
:lol: Yeah, he popped up in the last scene Friday, giving Jack a drink of water. :yawn:

Somdmommy

CMC122 said:

If you think thats funny, watch Passions! Funny all the time. That soap is Out There!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:

:lmao: That show is a fantastic source of amusement. :yay: