What kinda bike..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
.. was Rottenburger riding when he crashed??

Attachments

• Rottenburgerbike.jpg
    Rottenburgerbike.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 134

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
Lucky he wasn't going any faster then he was then...
It really doesn't matter, even a Harley is capable of doing 100 which will kill you just as dead as 198. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
It really doesn't matter, even a Harley is capable of doing 100 which will kill you just as dead as 198. :shrug:
I know, but it's a LOT easier and LOT quicker to get to a deadly speed on that bike than any other.

No helmet, lucky he wasn't a lot more screwed up then he was.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
I know, but it's a LOT easier and LOT quicker to get to a deadly speed on that bike than any other.

No helmet, lucky he wasn't a lot more screwed up then he was.
You are right, I certainly wouldn't want to get shot in the head with a .45 ACP, a .38 is much more safe to be shot in the head with. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
You are right, I certainly wouldn't want to get shot in the head with a .45 ACP, a .38 is much more safe to be shot in the head with. :yay:
Now now, don't read into my posts..

My point was.. on yours, and my bike.. we are at a stop sign, and twist the throttle, by the time you get to the other side of the intersection we MIGHT be doing 30 MPH.. You twist the Busa's throttle, and you could be doing 65 to 70 by the time you get to the other side.. I know if I bought a 'busa, I wouldn't be idling through town, nor would I be doing 50 in a 50 MPH zone..nor would I crawl from stop signs/lights.. There is only one reason to buy a bike like that (for me) to go and go fast any chance I would get... A huge reason while I will never own a bike like that.. I know if the bike can perform like that I'm going to push my luck, and see what I can do with it, I'd be dead within two weeks..

W

Wenchy

Not that I'm into bikes, I just read too much:

It was a 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa.

Suzuki says, "it's the world's fastest bike for legal street riding."

Foxhound

Finishing last
Wenchy said:

It's only legal if you do the speed limit! :smile:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wenchy said:

Clocked at over 200MPH "out of the box"...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ponytail said:
Not true. Find ones that fit you, and they're VERY comfortable.
:lol: what I've got is about as close as I'm getting to a crotch rocket that's still comfortable.