Vanilla Chai Spice

misslady67

ememdee19 said:
This new creamer kicks butt! It's scrump-dilly-umptious! :yum:

Thanks for the heads up...I've been wanting to try that. How much sugar does it have per serving? The Bigelow Vanilla Chai tea bags are pretty good too. They don't have any sugar and I just add a little sweet & low and non-dairy creamer...it's great on a rainy day like today :coffee:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
misslady67 said:
Thanks for the heads up...I've been wanting to try that. How much sugar does it have per serving? The Bigelow Vanilla Chai tea bags are pretty good too. They don't have any sugar and I just add a little sweet & low and non-dairy creamer...it's great on a rainy day like today :coffee:

I didn't check the bottle but I'm sure it has a lot. It would be great if they came out with a sugar free version.

warneckutz

mainman said:
Not a fan of Driving Miss Daisey obvously....

:lmao:

North or South Carolina right?

I just figured that with all the new construction going on in the area maybe they slipped a new grocery store in somewhere. :banghead:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
warneckutz said:
:lmao:

North or South Carolina right?

I just figured that with all the new construction going on in the area maybe they slipped a new grocery store in somewhere. :banghead:

That's right!

You're not missing much. The prices are sky high. I only stop in for last minute necessities, like creamer!

warneckutz

ememdee19 said:
That's right!

You're not missing much. The prices are sky high. I only stop in for last minute necessities, like creamer!

Ordering a cup of coffee from Starbucks is complicated enough for me. Trying to figure out "chai", "latte" "crappaccino", etc... No thanks... :whack: