What would you change?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Ok, watercolor got me thinking in an earlier thread about self reflection. When I sit back and think of all the positive and negitive things about myself there is always a few things that I would change if I could. So my question is what 5 things would you change about yourself either physically or emotionally if you could right now?

I'll go first

1. I would make myself really thin.
2. I would have a degree.
3. I would not be suck a negative person.
4. I wouldn't over react.
5. I would be totally debt free.

K

Kain99

1. Above all things I wish that I had married Roy first.

Here's where it gets conflicting. I'd want the same kids.

But then again, I learned so much in the disaster of a first marriage I might not be the same person.

Besides all of that, I think, I'm 36 "If I'm lucky" only leaves 30 more years with him. That is not enough!

2. I wish I wasn't so fricking paranoid (really, true story) I was ten times better before I started counseling. At least back then I was only paranoid about Terrorists. To much focus on the negative I guess. :rolleyes:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by jeneisen

1. I would make myself really thin.
2. I would have a degree.
5. I would be totally debt free.

1.(change that to just thin)
2. Yes I agree
3. My fate to be changed (meaning with my dad and other instances)
4.To not be so paranoid, and trust the people I have more.
5.yes I agree

demsformd

I would
1. make my hair its natural color again and not this gray stuff
2. get the 6-pack back. (it was so nice now I just have the terrible keg.)
3. have made a better effort to be home with my first four kids
4. have given my wife a flaw because it is just freaky how perfect she is
5. have a job that was more honorable but still paid the same amount of money

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I don't want to answer this, because I try not to dwell on how I wish things were/could have been/are/could be. I like to focus on the positive, and now dwell on regrets. :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I truly wouldn't change a thing. Everything I've done in the past has made me the person I am today - and I'm pretty happy and fulfilled.

SxyPrincess

1. I'd turn myself into a guy for a day...just a day
2. I'd like to have naturally STRAIGHT hair, instead of curly
3. I'd increase my brestesses by a cup & a half :biggrin:
4. My entire body would be blemish free (I've got scars from field hockey)
5. I'd have perfect vision so I'd no longer have to wear glasses while driving

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Originally posted by watercolor23
No you dont. Im tell you from experince

Hubby say's I've gotta lotta nerve for saying that I'm already a DD.....Say's I'm a smart a s s ~~~~So then I asked him if he'd complain.....he said "OF COURSE NOT".

I want body parts that can be increased and decreased at will, so if you have a football game to go to you can increase your butt for padding, If you have a party to go to you can shrink your butt and increase you bust so every guy there falls over.......that would be SO FLIPPIN FUNNY!!!!

demsformd

Originally posted by SmallTown
Are you a corporate defense lawyer?

No, sir. I just write contracts that allow shipping companies to not follow environmental regulations because of some petty loophole in the laws or I give advice to allow corporations avoid even more taxes. It is just shameful what I do sometimes. But that is the job.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by kwillia
Size and firmness can also be increased as a result of massage therapy.... :bubble:

Friction, gotta love it. :biggrin: