Cant beat this Disney Land price

bcp

In My Opinion
Time share condo for a week right in Disney 125.00
Park hopper tickets for the week.... FREE,,, Nephew works there. (for foxhound, its Howie)
Gas to get there, Using the Lincoln at 26 highway MPG
food,, Im eating,, hell with the rest of them.

Last time I went we had to take my MIL.. I will share stories in some later threads.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Time share condo for a week right in Disney 125.00
Park hopper tickets for the week.... FREE,,, Nephew works there. (for foxhound, its Howie)
Gas to get there, Using the Lincoln at 26 highway MPG
food,, Im eating,, hell with the rest of them.

Last time I went we had to take my MIL.. I will share stories in some later threads.
Damn that's almost criminal. :yay:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Hey, with a deal like this what difference does it make. I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat. Way to go and have fun. Grope Goofy for Kwillia, she would really love that (especially if you can get pics of it). You can always tell him you are with PETA and checking to see if he had been neutered. :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
Ken King said:
Hey, with a deal like this what difference does it make. I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat. Way to go and have fun. Grope Goofy for Kwillia, she would really love that (especially if you can get pics of it). You can always tell him you are with PETA and checking to see if he had been neutered. :biggrin:

Just so I get the picture correct.
would she like to see Goofy?
or me grabbing Goofy's sack to check for neutering
or would she prefer the pictures of the non gay Goofy beating BCP to a bloody yet happy Disney family type pulp?

Ken King

PREMO Member
bcp said:
Just so I get the picture correct.
would she like to see Goofy?
or me grabbing Goofy's sack to check for neutering
or would she prefer the pictures of the non gay Goofy beating BCP to a bloody yet happy Disney family type pulp?
Yep. :lmao:

Ken King said:
:yikes: :smack:

bcp

In My Opinion
Pictures of the Accomodations
exterior
master bedroom
living room
dining room

Attachments

• Hotel.jpg
    Hotel.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 100
  • master bedroom.jpg
    master bedroom.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 110
  • living room.jpg
    living room.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 99
  • Dining room.jpg
    Dining room.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 100

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Wow! The condo looks amazing! Where did you find that timeshare?

Hope you have a great family vacation! Disney is so much fun! Make sure you ride the Aerosmith Roller Coaster!!

buddy999

It's Great to be American
bcp said:
Pictures of the Accomodations
exterior
master bedroom
living room
dining room

The price isn't as good but for anyone who wants a good deal and is in the military (Active or Retired), DOD Civilian or DOD Contractor may be elegible to use the Armed Forces Vacation Club. The web site is: http://www.afvclub.com/
The price is as low as $299 per week. They have many different locations available including Ocean City, Disneyland and Myrtle Beach.

bcp

In My Opinion
So about 200 or so miles down the road this morning on I95 right outside of wilson NC, traffic moving at around 75 mph, some numnuts in the front of the traffic decided that it would be a good thing to jam the breaks.

everyone comes to a quick stop. including me.

Unfortunatly, the car two cars behind me could not stop, so he steered into the grass median, he promptly began sliding around.

Yes I watched in the mirror, and told my wife and daughter to hold on, right before he took out my bumper, quarter panel, and some rather nice work on the back door he then dug his mirror down the rest of the car all the way to the front fender. he also managed to take out the back rim.

so here I am a few hours late sitting in florence SC wondering if I should just keep on going and wait till monday to replace the rim in Orlando, or wait here till monday and replace it here.

Im thinking Orlando.

all I can say is thank God we decided to take my wifes new car on this trip instead of my old car.

Ken King

PREMO Member
bcp said:
So about 200 or so miles down the road this morning on I95 right outside of wilson NC, traffic moving at around 75 mph, some numnuts in the front of the traffic decided that it would be a good thing to jam the breaks.

everyone comes to a quick stop. including me.

Unfortunatly, the car two cars behind me could not stop, so he steered into the grass median, he promptly began sliding around.

Yes I watched in the mirror, and told my wife and daughter to hold on, right before he took out my bumper, quarter panel, and some rather nice work on the back door he then dug his mirror down the rest of the car all the way to the front fender. he also managed to take out the back rim.

so here I am a few hours late sitting in florence SC wondering if I should just keep on going and wait till monday to replace the rim in Orlando, or wait here till monday and replace it here.

Im thinking Orlando.

all I can say is thank God we decided to take my wifes new car on this trip instead of my old car.
Is everyone alright and was the bastage insured?

bcp

In My Opinion
Ken King said:
Is everyone alright and was the bastage insured?

everyone is fine, and he has state farm. so I think it wll be minimum fighting to get it fixed properly.
seeing that it only has like 10k on it, I might be a pain in the ass about the quality of the repairs.

The guy was older and I felt kinda bad for him. His car was pretty trashed too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
everyone is fine, and he has state farm. so I think it wll be minimum fighting to get it fixed properly.
seeing that it only has like 10k on it, I might be a pain in the ass about the quality of the repairs.

The guy was older and I felt kinda bad for him. His car was pretty trashed too.
Glad you are all okay. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
update on all of this.
guy told his insurance company that I pulled out in front of him. State Farm is at this point refusing to cover damages to my car. I am going through my insurance to take care of it.

some lawyer in SC sent me a letter requesting that I use him to sue for injury. Now, seeing that there is no injury to sue for, I dont think that this would be the white thing to do. so I wont.

in this lawyer letter was also a copy of the police report, it stated that the other driver left the road, then swerved back onto the road to hit me.
not my fault.
other driver got ticket.

the really weird thing is that the officer estimated the damage to my car to be 5000.00 and the estimate at the shop today was 4800....... so, how close was that?

anyway, as of today, nationwide (my insurance) is covering my car and I will have to make the trip to wilson NC for a court date in a month.

by the way, the police report has this guys birthdate in 1924....
all I can say is that he is one sharp SOB for his age, I would have put him no older than mid 60s.