I'm loving my ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
strappy espadrilles ... they're so darn comfortable and versatile ... they go well with skirts, jeans, shorts, whatever. I'm gonna have to shop around for a couple different styles/colors for summer. :smile:

I normally don't like anything strapped around my ankle, but the material used for these isn't scratchy or "sharp" where it cuts into your ankles. :yay:

Attachments

• tommy espadrilles.jpg
    tommy espadrilles.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 140
W

Wenchy

crabcake said:
strappy espadrilles ... they're so darn comfortable and versatile ... they go well with skirts, jeans, shorts, whatever. I'm gonna have to shop around for a couple different styles/colors for summer. :smile:

I normally don't like anything strapped around my ankle, but the material used for these isn't scratchy or "sharp" where it cuts into your ankles. :yay:

Very :cool: and my color!

Linkie please?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:

I brought some of those home with me from Europe in 1983, but mine were yellow. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I brought some of those home with me from Europe in 1983, but mine were yellow. :yay:

What's old is new. :lol: I have a very similar pair or two around the same time frame. :jameo:

K

Kain99

God I hate to say it but.... I was thrust back to 1984 my graduation year too. :killingme

crabcake

jazz lady said:
What's old is new. :lol:

:yeahthat: They've come out with lots of cute, versatile styles of espadrilles for the season. I'm not typically a "season-shoe" person, but these are wayyyyy too comfortable to not have at least one pair. :really:

Clothes and fashion in general has a way of circling around again years later ... look at bell bottoms, those big bug-eyed sunglasses (of which I don't own :lol:) and a bunch of other fads ... I wasn't old enough to enjoy them the last run around. :neener:

K

Kain99

crabcake said:
:yeahthat: They've come out with lots of cute, versatile styles of espadrilles for the season. I'm not typically a "season-shoe" person, but these are wayyyyy too comfortable to not have at least one pair. :really:

Clothes and fashion in general has a way of circling around again years later ... look at bell bottoms, those big bug-eyed sunglasses (of which I don't own :lol:) and a bunch of other fads ... I wasn't old enough to enjoy them the last run around. :neener:
I love the way stuff comes back! Most stuff...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Cute espadrilles.

I just have to say for the record that I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE flip-flops. I've never been able to wear them, but I bought yet another pair on Friday just to re-discover that I can't stand wearing them. I have a real problem wearing shoes that have something between my toes. I'm jealous, because they look so cute on other women.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
crabcake said:

I just don't think I can dig them. I don't dig the hippy/gypsy look that's making a comeback either.

crabcake

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I can picture myself breaking an ankle in those things. :lmao:
If they were a higher and pointy-er heel, I'd feel the same way. But the heel on these is only an inch & a half or so, and it's chunky vs point. I'm definately NOT a high-heel chic! :nono: :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
If they were a higher and pointy-er heel, I'd feel the same way. But the heel on these is only an inch & a half or so, and it's chunky vs point. I'm definately NOT a high-heel chic! :nono: :lol:
I am a high heel chick, but the heels on those things have always looked very wobbly to me. :lol:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
crabcake said:

Aviator sunglasses have come back very stylishly and I love them!!!

CandyRain

Nickel said:
I am a high heel chick, but the heels on those things have always looked very wobbly to me. :lol:
If you can balance on a skinny heel and pointy toe, these are a piece of cake. I'm with crabcake on this, verrrrryyyyy comfortable! :yay: