new kitty

cege

We got a new kitten about 2 weeks ago. he is so cute. He is black and white. We got him from our neighbor mainly because he looks just like our 12 yr old cat that died in March. Poor kitty though we couldn't decide on a name for him but finally I think we decided on Dodger. I forgot how spunky and feisty kitties could be. Its funny how quickly you can get attached to them too. We also have a beagle who is 2 and so far they have been getting along great. THe beagle can get a bit jealous but she is very sweet to the kitty.

nomoney

cege said:
We got a new kitten about 2 weeks ago. he is so cute. He is black and white. We got him from our neighbor mainly because he looks just like our 12 yr old cat that died in March. Poor kitty though we couldn't decide on a name for him but finally I think we decided on Dodger. I forgot how spunky and feisty kitties could be. Its funny how quickly you can get attached to them too. We also have a beagle who is 2 and so far they have been getting along great. THe beagle can get a bit jealous but she is very sweet to the kitty.

Do you let it on your counters?