Badfish Dock Bar and Grille

Kimmie76

Has anyone been there for a live band? What's it like? How big is the venue? Is there a cover? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

greyhound

My husband and I met friends there for dinner. We were seated at a table. After 30 minutes and no sign of waitstaff, we left.

Ponytail

Always a cover, small venue. USED to have decent bands every weekend and draw decent crowds. I've been there twice since it changed hands (again) and promptly left after less than 10 minutes both times.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
greyhound said:
My husband and I met friends there for dinner. We were seated at a table. After 30 minutes and no sign of waitstaff, we left.
We went to dinner there last weekend. Having had nothing but bad experiences with whatever the current "name of the place" was, I told 2A that if we weren't seated within 5 minutes (depending upon available tables) or ignored at the door, we were leaving.

This was our first trip to Badfish for dinner. The menu isn't big but everything sounds yummy, it was hard to decide what to get. It was a very good experience and the food was really tasty and the presentation was good also. The prices were comparable to most other places. The beer was COLD too. :cheers:

Vince

wxtornado said:
Formerly Harbor Sounds, down on the island.
One experience there and it was bad. Brought me my dinner with no silverware, didn't bring everything I ordered, waited for an hour for food, small portions, etc. Won't go back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
We went to dinner there last weekend. Having had nothing but bad experiences with whatever the current "name of the place" was, I told 2A that if we weren't seated within 5 minutes (depending upon available tables) or ignored at the door, we were leaving.

This was our first trip to Badfish for dinner. The menu isn't big but everything sounds yummy, it was hard to decide what to get. It was a very good experience and the food was really tasty and the presentation was good also. The prices were comparable to most other places. The beer was COLD too. :cheers:

Does it still reek in there?

Kimmie76

We were thinking of going to see Tripwire this weekend. Never heard them before, but they cover A LOT of really good bands!