All in the Family

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
A 13-year-old boy is screwing his 12-year-old sister.

"Wow, you're just as good as Mom!" he says.

"Yeah, that's what Dad says," she responds.

-------------

From the Post Style Invitational, Jeff Dahmer as advice columnist:

Dear Jeff, I've been dating my girlfriend for six months, but I've met someone really fantastic. Which girl should I keep?--Anxious

Dear Anxious, Go for the one with the best marbling.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
A fireman comes home one night and tells his wife "Honey, we have this really great system down at the firehouse. They ring bells and we all know what to do each time a bell rings. When the first bell rings well all jump up and put on our gear, when the second bell rings we all slide down the pole, when the thrid bell rings we all jump on the truck." Then he said "Starting tomorrow we're going to implement a system like that at home. When I yell 'bell one' I want you to take off all your clothes, 'bell two' I want you to jump in bed 'bell three' I want you to have sex with me all night." The next day the fireman comes home from work and yells out "Bell one", his wife strips off all her clothes, "Bell two" she jumps into bed, "Bell three" and they start going at it. After a few minutes the wife screams out "Bell four". The husband looks at her all confused and asks "What the hell is bell four?", she replies "You need to roll out more hose, you're nowhere near the fire!":spank: