Facial/Body Moles

devilvice

Angel
I have a question. If you get a mole removed that has a hair folicle in it, would the hair come back? Also does it hurt to get moles removed? I have a few moles that I want removed, especially the ones that grow hair and I am tired of shaving or plucking. It still grows back and then it gets embarrassing if I forgot to shave or pluck it and it becomes noticible. Any suggestions?

emiloch

7D Girl
I had a mole removed once. It didn't hurt, except for perhaps a small pinch, but it left a small pink scar. That was a few years ago, and the scar is still there. It's not as noticeable as the mole was, but it's there. I am not sure you'd want that on your face.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

devilvice

Angel
Because I dont want to waste $20 on a consultation when razors are expensive and I am trying to get to my 100th post which I believe is now... :banana:
oh and p.s. my boss says im po' white trash

jaie

So happy!
devilvice said:
Because I dont want to waste $20 on a consultation when razors are expensive and I am trying to get to my 100th post which I believe is now... :banana:
:smack: And she is right.

Pandora

devilvice said:
But anyone know about the hair? :confused:
That is the more embarrassing side of it.

Mostly likely yes, it will not return depending how deep they have to go and get it and remove the follicle. My husband had one removed on his chin soon after we got married. He kept cutting it up trying to shave.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
devilvice said:
I have a question. If you get a mole removed that has a hair folicle in it, would the hair come back? Also does it hurt to get moles removed? I have a few moles that I want removed, especially the ones that grow hair and I am tired of shaving or plucking. It still grows back and then it gets embarrassing if I forgot to shave or pluck it and it becomes noticible. Any suggestions?

Are you sure they aren't voles.. I know a lot of people get the two confused..

PrepH4U

devilvice said:
Been a while since you have been to the doctor huh? $20 consultation fee and you think razors are expensive?? :whistle:

Angel

~*~*~
devilvice said:
I have had quite a few suspicious moles removed, and with the exception of three they did not hurt. They put a numbing cream on the mole and basically shave it off. It only hurts a little after removal. I would compare the pain to a bad scratch, but just a little more sensitive to the touch. The other three I had removed were cancerous, one melenoma. I had surgerey to remove the cancer and that hurt like a mofo. The other two were some other kind of cancer which wasn't as severe but removal hurt like a mofo. None of my moles had any substantial hair growth prior to removal, and since removal there is no hair growth at all.

Call Larry the Cable Guy and ask him about his sisters' moles.(Blue Collar Comedy Tour) :shrug: :lmao: :huggy:

Nanny Pam

I had a mole removed from my side/back right at my bra line. It drove me crazy, especially when it was hot. (my bra would rub it.)
It had hairs in it too. My daughter used to braid them for me and put beads in it too. :bubble:

but I digress... no, the hair never came back.

:howdy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nanny Pam said:
I had a mole removed from my side/back right at my bra line. It drove me crazy, especially when it was hot. (my bra would rub it.)
It had hairs in it too. My daughter used to braid them for me and put beads in it too. :bubble:

but I digress... no, the hair never came back.

:howdy:

:smack: I'm eating here dammit! And you knew that!

And no, I still ain't got the email.