Oh, Jazz

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Do you find that the Chrysler Park dealership or whatever they are called are totally incompetent and full of crap when you bring your Sebring in for a "warranty" issue???

No comments from the "don't buy that car" crowd, please. TIA.

M

missperky

BS Gal said:
Do you find that the Chrysler Park dealership or whatever they are called are totally incompetent and full of crap when you bring your Sebring in for a "warranty" issue???

No comments from the "don't buy that car" crowd, please. TIA.

Park dodge?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
missperky said:
That makes 2 of us, I have hated them since 02, they suck.
I ALMOST did the turet's syndrome thing on them today, but now I've saved it up for tomorrow. I'm not taking my meds before meeting with them.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
And might I add that the zipper on the outside of my purse that has the Xanax inside of if just quit working so I cut the entire outside of the purse open with my knife to get to the Xanax. And I only take them a few times a week when I'm totally stressed. That's all.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
Every time I hear about problems with a Dodge, I'm reminded of Al Bundy :lol:
Swear to God, kind of, that I'm taking my motorcycle to work tomorrow and screw the car stuff. Much easier. Get dressed, get on, ride, don't worry about mechanical stuff (well not yet) and don't deal with any friggin car dealers. I hate them all. Rant over, almost.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
Swear to God, kind of, that I'm taking my motorcycle to work tomorrow and screw the car stuff. Much easier. Get dressed, get on, ride, don't worry about mechanical stuff (well not yet) and don't deal with any friggin car dealers. I hate them all. Rant over, almost.

I love it when you get all mad and stuff :hot:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
I love it when you get all mad and stuff :hot:
It was so not funny today. I'll call you tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Rough day and I have painting to start after work tomorrow. I'm going to put it on hold though, on Sat, to help you move. And quit getting so turned on when I go postal. I really don't want to have to take out the neckties to hold you down again:huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
It was so not funny today. I'll call you tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Rough day and I have painting to start after work tomorrow. I'm going to put it on hold though, on Sat, to help you move. And quit getting so turned on when I go postal. I really don't want to have to take out the neckties to hold you down again:huggy:

but, you know how much I like it when you hold me down

'specially when you spank me for "being bad" :blushing:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
It always made FD happy when he said it after I picked on his Dodge. :shrug: :poorbaby:
I hate Park Chrysler Dodge. We are going to have words tomorrow, those azzhats. From now on, I'll just fix it myself, like my hubby did after they had it for two days. Don't get me started. I'm off to bed. I hate them. And a pleasant good night to all of you......heh. I'm riding the friggin motorcycle tomorrow.