Dark Circles

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok ladies- my friend is trying to get a part in a movie, and she is trying to rid herself of dark circles under her eyes. What are your secrets???? She needs to act fast- as her audition is in 2 days!

Lilypad

tell yer friend to go to bed now! :killingme
Cuke slices work too!
Oh and P.S.-put down the "sauce for awhile"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I actually use a special cream from arbonne that works wonders. However two days is too short notice to get it. She can look for any corrective eye cream thu that's supposed to reduce the appearance of darkness under the eyes, and apply at least twice a day. I would suggest sticking with a "name brand" product thu.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tea bags will just dye the skin and cause dark spots to appear darker. Some folks use them to "refresh" their eyes, not lighten dark spots. Clinque sounds like a good idear.

BTW, I'm an English major and talk and type however I darn well please after acheiving that degree. :neener:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
watercolor said:
Anyone ever heard the use of teabags or clinique "all about eyes"?
Prep H is probably the cheapest and quickest cure.. Bags are loose and floppy skin, prep h will tighten that skin right up..

watercolor

yeah yeah
migtig said:
Tea bags will just dye the skin and cause dark spots to appear darker. Some folks use them to "refresh" their eyes, not lighten dark spots. Clinque sounds like a good idear.

BTW, I'm an English major and talk and type however I darn well please after acheiving that degree. :neener:

por que? I love your english :love: