Jeans

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
What's your brand? I'm on the hunt since they took the Express out of the Waldorf mall.

You should get some jeans like the ones in the picture I emailed you. You can thank me later. :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
Chasey, Pixie is ignoring the recommendation you gave her yesterday...:popcorn:

I am not! But if someone has something they really like that they get at say Belk or JCPenny well that closer than Waldorf now isn't it? :razz:

Don't you have some plastic clogs to rinse out?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
These are Mrs. J's favorite jeans...

Attachments

• mom jeans.JPG
    mom jeans.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 119
pixiegirl said:
I am not! But if someone has something they really like that they get at say Belk or JCPenny well that closer than Waldorf now isn't it? :razz:

I dooooo nooooot own nor have I ever worn a pair of those dutch looking, funky colored, clunky looking clogs...:tantrum

mAlice

professional daydreamer
pixiegirl said:

In that case, Zena's.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:

I got some Ana jeans at JCPenney and I love them.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
In that case I'll be over Saturday. :howdy:
We don't have one here. :lol: There's one in Richmond, and a few in other parts of NC. I've been to the one in TN, where my dad lives.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Like this?
0900631b80eaf7f2M.TIF

:yikes: What's up with the pockets? I stopped by Penny's yesterday and got two pairs of Industrial Cotton Jeans. They fit wonderfully but have ugly embroidery on the back pockets. I like plain, plain jeans. Since the fit was so good and I typically have suce a hard time with jeans I bought two pairs. I must have tried on 10 different pairs of jeans. :faint:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
:yikes: What's up with the pockets? I stopped by Penny's yesterday and got two pairs of Industrial Cotton Jeans. They fit wonderfully but have ugly embroidery on the back pockets. I like plain, plain jeans. Since the fit was so good and I typically have suce a hard time with jeans I bought two pairs. I must have tried on 10 different pairs of jeans. :faint:
I didn't like those either. I need plain jeans, too. No fancy stitching, embroidery, pocketing, belts, nada. :eyebrow:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
We don't have one here. :lol: There's one in Richmond, and a few in other parts of NC. I've been to the one in TN, where my dad lives.

Richmond is not that far. I like the Silver jeans a lot. Plain like I like. 33" and 35" inseams are just what I need too! 33" for tennis shoes and small heels and 35" for regular heels!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Mine don't have any crap on them. I don't need to draw any more attention to that area. :lol: