42 Reed Sorenson*
43 Kasey Kahne
44 Jeff Burton
45 Kertus Davis
46 Casey Mears
47 Dave Blaney
48 Jeremy Mayfield

Mikeinsmd

Where the hell did Boris find that kinda speed?? :faint: Look at David Stremme & Martin Truex!! Not used to seeing them up front either. :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Who said?
If I may quote Mr. Said...."The only thing I did that was really smart was a few months ago go talk to Jack Roush," he said. "As far as me driving one qualifying lap, NASCAR can put a monkey in to fly a rocket, so even I can drive this car one lap around here."

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Dupontster said:
Who said?
If I may quote Mr. Said...."The only thing I did that was really smart was a few months ago go talk to Jack Roush," he said. "As far as me driving one qualifying lap, NASCAR can put a monkey in to fly a rocket, so even I can drive this car one lap around here."
Did you see Boris Said's kid last week at Sonoma? Curly hair just like Boris!! :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Mikeinsmd said:
Did you see Boris Said's kid last week at Sonoma? Curly hair just like Boris!! :killingme
Hope he didn't name him Boris too....Can you imagine being a kid named Boris...With hair like that...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Congrats on your boy pullin' off a win, Mikey, and for him still being able to climb his fat ass up a fence. :lmao: :yay:

crabcake said:
Congrats on your boy pullin' off a win, Mikey, and for him still being able to climb his fat ass up a fence. :lmao: :yay:

:lol:

When he jumped into the crowd, I told hubby that he's insane!