Crocs

Geek

I just bought the Payless version and they are wonderful :yay: These suckers are ugly but soooo comfy. Does anyone else wear them :popcorn: Do they hold up well?

Nanny Pam

Everyone over here wears them. They swear that they are the most comfortable show to work in, especially the hospital workers. Hell, my Doctor had them on last time I was there. I am getting a pair as soon as I drop the hint to crabcake, and she goes to buy them for me. She got all the $$ you know!!

Geek

Barbra said:
Oh...and Jibbitz makes doodads for all Crocs w/ holes.

http://www.jibbitz.com/

OOOh I love the doodads! That is great.

I am still wearing them instead of slippers...I even got a cute pair of flag ones for my DD.

Rack'm...They have them for boys too! You could totally rock a pair of crocs :love:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Why do they gotta make 'em so damn ugly? :shrug:

If it's the sole/heel that's comfortable, why not change the top and toe so it doesn't look so dorky? :ohwell:

greyhound

Yuck...I see people wearing those and I have to look away. I don't care how comfortable they are.

and I refuse to put someones doodads on my shoes....Thats just disgusting.

meangirl

Nice lady!
greyhound said:
Yuck...I see people wearing those and I have to look away. I don't care how comfortable they are.

:yeahthat: They are hideous looking.

Geek

greyhound said:

You suck.