Maxim Magazine Collectors?

Ponytail

I have one years worth of Maxim Mags that I'd like to get rid of. Figured before I throw them out, I'd check here to see if anybody wanted them.

They are June 2003 thru May 2004, Issue #'s 66 thru 77. Most of which have NOT even been opened or read.

I just want to get rid of them. if you are interested, let me know here or via email at jeep_n_hog@yahoo.com

PT

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Just a thought...you could always drop them off at Walter Reed or Bethesda NNMC, if you're in the area. That's where the wounded soldiers are sent, and a lot of them are bedridden for awhile. :yay:

Ponytail

That's an AWESOME idea! I'm just not in that area...like, ever. :ohwell: At least, I don't think I am. I don't know where either of those is...but I WILL check it out. I might be able to find some kind hearted soul willing to take them up there on their way in to work.

I have a couple of years worth of HOT BIKE magazines I might be able to part with for THAT cause.

Thanks for the suggestion Nickel! That's a great idea! :yay:

:cool: PT

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ponytail said:
I don't know where either of those is...but I WILL check it out.
Walter Reed is on Georgia Ave in DC, and Bethesda NNMC is in Bethesda :)lol:).

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
why not mail them? Call one or the other, and ask where to send them.

I was gonna ask if you read them, but i guess not, :lol: My kid gets them sent here.... good gawd such a high standard women have to live up to based on the women on those covers :dead: I guess you only get if for the covers? :lol:

Lilypad

:whistle: Psssssssssssss ya might wanna send them over to robin's house-she's got a 12 yr old for the summer!

Lilypad

a 12 yr old boychild-JUST a thought... :whistle:
see:step-child comes into town-what would you do?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
happyappygirl said:
why not mail them? Call one or the other, and ask where to send them.
I was going to suggest it, but didn't know if he was willing to shell out the cash to mail all those magazines. At any rate, PT, if you want to mail them, I know the address to Walter Reed, off the top of my head, is 6900 Georgia Ave, NW Washington, DC 20307. I'm not sure if there's a specific department you'd send them to, I know the Ward Numbers for Orthopedics and Neuroscience (also overflow orthopedics), if you want them, just let me know. Also, if you do decide to mail them, make sure you ask for the Media Mail rate at the post office, when mailing books/magazines/movies/etc, you're charged a lower rate. :yay:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Lilypad said:
Ahhh yes-my post was "suppose" to be a joke- :howdy:

oh..an inside thing
sarcasm without the standard visual aids is oftn lost on me :lol:
:smack:

this current issue does have a rather interesting read on ugly pets if you can get past the profanity. Hyenas....babboons, rock pythons oh my!

long hair Lover

I would strongly reccomend anyone who doesn't already have issue 66 to get it for one reason and one reason only As soon as you get it turn right to page 26 and any straight guy will see why. They had this Strip Search Contest and there's this one really really superhot sexy scantily clad blonde babe named katina who has beautiful sexy superlong light blonde hair well down past her knees. One huge disappointment though is that she only came in 2nd Place behind these three ugly girls. However still, though Katina is just so incredibly hot and has such beautiful long sexy blonde hair that she alone makes the issue more than worth getting despite the fact that the rest of the issue is boring and the otehr girls in the Strip Search are rather dull looking, and she came in second to three ugly chicks. So I would definitely sugest anyone who hasn't already to get Issue 66, but only to see the amzing eyecandy that the extremely long haired blonde beauty Katina has to offer. BTW Katina is such a beautiful sounding name. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. If I have a daughter I think I'll name her Katina.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
long hair Lover said:
I would strongly reccomend anyone who doesn't already have issue 66 to get it for one reason and one reason only As soon as you get it turn right to page 26 and any straight guy will see why. They had this Strip Search Contest and there's this one really really superhot sexy scantily clad blonde babe named katina who has beautiful sexy superlong light blonde hair well down past her knees. One huge disappointment though is that she only came in 2nd Place behind these three ugly girls. However still, though Katina is just so incredibly hot and has such beautiful long sexy blonde hair that she alone makes the issue more than worth getting despite the fact that the rest of the issue is boring and the otehr girls in the Strip Search are rather dull looking, and she came in second to three ugly chicks. So I would definitely sugest anyone who hasn't already to get Issue 66, but only to see the amzing eyecandy that the extremely long haired blonde beauty Katina has to offer. BTW Katina is such a beautiful sounding name. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. If I have a daughter I think I'll name her Katina.

Okay.

smoothmarine187

Chasey_Lane said:
Did anyone get the Playboy issue with Bridgette, Holly & Kendra? I want that one! :ohwell:

I think I might have it laying around somewhere still.....I usually keep the good ones.........

SamSpade

Chasey_Lane said:
Did anyone get the Playboy issue with Bridgette, Holly & Kendra? I want that one! :ohwell:

My boss has the old ones with Anna Nicole - in mint condition. He didn't even know he had them!

Bids on eBay are outrageous.