Neibauer Dental Care

tes218

Hi, I've heard great things about the dentists at the Waldorf and Great Mills locations but has anyone used the ones in Prince Frederick? Thanks

Geek

tes218 said:
Hi, I've heard great things about the dentists at the Waldorf and Great Mills locations but has anyone used the ones in Prince Frederick? Thanks

I use them and love them in great mills

mjkc135

mjkc135
Hello, I am new to the forum and somewhat to Maryland

My daughter and I use the dentist office in Prince Frederick and so far so good.No problems :howdy:

tes218

mjkc135 said:
My daughter and I use the dentist office in Prince Frederick and so far so good.No problems :howdy:
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have an appointment at 1:00 on Friday at the Prince Frederick office. I'm such a coward with dentists that I've put if off as long as possible. From hearing all of the good reviews I decided to "bite the bullet" (probably not the best thing for the teeth) and made the call!

mjkc135

mjkc135
I was told to be careful on the forums that I would be tore to shreds being new. So I have been somewhat leary, but so far everyone has been nice and just wanted to say thanks.

mjkc135

mjkc135
oh also I have a question. Could someone please tell me what you think of a hospital uniform store opening in Prince Frederick? All feedback appreciated.

willie

mjkc135 said:
oh also I have a question. Could someone please tell me what you think of a hospital uniform store opening in Prince Frederick? All feedback appreciated.
Isn't there a uniform truck that does business on the opposite side of the road from the hospital?

Angel

~*~*~
tes218 said:
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have an appointment at 1:00 on Friday at the Prince Frederick office. I'm such a coward with dentists that I've put if off as long as possible. From hearing all of the good reviews I decided to "bite the bullet" (probably not the best thing for the teeth) and made the call!
I went for a braces consultation at the Great Mills office a few months back. The people were great and the office was nice. The price tag was a bit high, but I went for a few more consults at different offices and the price tag was about the same. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mjkc135 said:
I was told to be careful on the forums that I would be tore to shreds being new. So I have been somewhat leary, but so far everyone has been nice and just wanted to say thanks.
Don't be fooled. You're welcome.

mjkc135

mjkc135
yes there is a uniform truck but don't you think it would be nice to have store with shoes,accessories and where you can try the items on?