I got a kitten!!!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Well yesterday I got a 10 week old kitten. Dougster and I went and picked him out he is just precious. Doug said he got to name him and he picked Sylvester. He is just the cutest thing. D's never had cat's before and was all worried aout litter box training. I just laughed at him and told him it was easy as pie an instinct thing. I'll snap some pics to post.

Pandora

Tigerlily said:
Well yesterday I got a 10 week old kitten. Dougster and I went and picked him out he is just precious. Doug said he got to name him and he picked Sylvester. He is just the cutest thing. D's never had cat's before and was all worried aout litter box training. I just laughed at him and told him it was easy as pie an instinct thing. I'll snap some pics to post.

:yahoo: I hope it hides under the bed and gets D's toes. :biggrin:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Pandora said:
:yahoo: I hope it hides under the bed and gets D's toes. :biggrin:
Well like I said he's not used to cats. I took in a stray a few months back but it got sick and had to be put to sleep. My kids were just devastated at losing this cat but the Vet said it was best to not let him suffer. So "D" went on a mission to find me a new kitty and his landlords brother had some. He said he wanted a black and white one to name Sylvester but that this one which is almost all black except for some white hairs on his back. When we took him home he snuggled right up and D's chest and started purring. D was sold. He was worried about the litter thing but once he sees that kitty used his litter pan tonight he'll know I was right. :lmao:

Lilypad

Awwwwwwwwww!

Attachments

• Will work for milk.jpg
    Will work for milk.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 128

CandyRain

Tigerlily said:
Yes I agree. I won't be going anywhere he can't go.
:sad: I had to give up mine for a rental I just couldn't pass up. They're with a friend but I still miss them.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
CandyRain said:
:sad: I had to give up mine for a rental I just couldn't pass up. They're with a friend but I still miss them.
When my ex and I split up two years ago I had a cat that I gave to my friend over the same situation. He ran out the door of her house a week later and was never seen again. The last cat I took in looked just like the other cat I had so my kids were epecially upset because he reminded them so much of the first kitty. Yesterday there were two kittens to pick from and of course one of them looked just like the other two. We steered clear of that one just trying to break the bad luck.

cege

Tigerlily said:
That is great. We just got a kitten a few weeks ago we named him Moxy. He is black and white. I wanted to name him Pepe Lepew because he has a white stripe on his back but nobody else liked the name. He is so cute and I forgot how much fun kittens are. He even gets along with our dog. Moxy will race around and then all of a sudden you will look and he is sleeping. Its funny when I get home from work now I have the dog and now the kitten run out and greet me.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Tigerlily said:

I love when animals have famous names. Sylvester the cat I had forgotten all about. Totally sweet TL!!!