New Sushi place in Wildewood

Lillypad1281 said:
Anyone know when this opens? It is located over by JC Pennies.
I have it on good source that Otter will be the evening manager of that joint... you should PM Otter with your questions. :smile:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I have it on good source that Otter will be the evening manager of that joint... you should PM Otter with your questions. :smile:
Your helpfulness is only exceeded by your cleverness...

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kwillia again.

Lillypad1281

Sushi Place in WIldewood

:lmao: Anyone know when this place opens - I never heard back from Otter when I pm'd so am asking if anyone else knows.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They are way behind schedule. They were supposed to open this month, now projecting March 2007.

rudolphmx

Idiot Owners

The owners of this place are idiots. They are the reason the place has not opened yet. My husband is an ironworker and his company fabricated the steel to go into this place and then the owners installed it themselves. Which is really scary, who wants to sit at the sushi bar and have a steel beam fall on their head? Not Me!

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:

We'll be running specials all day on Opening Day.

basher

LEET
otter said:
We'll be running specials all day on Opening Day.

I'm sorry otter, but I was very disappointed with the service and the food. The food was horrible....too salty. I mean if you're gonna put soysauce, don't add salt as well....twice. the cook kept forgetting everything, and
the waitress kept messing up my order.
The food costs twice as much as Asahi for half the amount of food. You guys really need to work on the recipe for your YumYum sauce too, it was disgusting......I coulda cooked a better meal. I was there opening day
and saw no such specials. If you guys don't shape up, you guys aren't gonna stay open too long going against a far better place like Asahi.
Sorry all, I would not recommend going to this place at all........ :boo:

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
basher said:
I'm sorry otter, but I was very disappointed with the service and the food. The food was horrible....too salty. I would not recommend going to this place at all........ :boo:

You gonna take that otter? :popcorn: