Zeno

Lillypad1281

I bought one of these devices from Sephora.com and WOW does it really work. I get the ocassional pimple once in a while and when I zap it with this machine it disappears before getting big and red.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Zelda used to be my favorite game on Nintendo. :dude:
My favorite Nintendo game was Killer Instincts, but my favorite video game ever is Sonic the Hedgehog. :biggrin:

Lillypad1281

Chasey_Lane said:
You just want to advertise the fact that you spent over $200 on something that clears your craters... :bigwhoop:

At least I HAVE that kind of money to spend - unlike you, you sandwich making deadbeat - Get a life and if you can't say anything at least half-way intelligent, stop posting. Noone is interested in your uneducated responses. Don't be jealous that your poor and can hardly pay your rent at the flat tops!
:jerry:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Lillypad1281 said:
At least I HAVE that kind of money to spend - unlike you, you sandwich making deadbeat - Get a life and if you can't say anything at least half-way intelligent, stop posting. Noone is interested in your uneducated responses. Don't be jealous that your poor and can hardly pay your rent at the flat tops!
:killingme :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Lillypad1281 said:
skooch over biatch...:roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Lillypad1281 said:
:killingme :killingme :killingme

Now, about this Xanadu thing...does it get rid of skeeter bites?

Jameo

What?!
Lillypad1281 said:

Chasey really is ghetto :faint: