Skins' Signings

demsformd

I have been interested in some of the moves that the Skins have made the past couple of days. Trung Candidate will be especially needed in the burgundy and gold. I hope though that the team will pick up some receivers with some skills. And I am not so sure about the Rob Johnson signing. While I don't think that Shane Matthews is the best or anything, but I do feel that he is better than Rob "I've Just Been Sacked Again" Johnson. Any other commentary on the moves of the NFL at all?

SmallTown

Football season!
One of the biggest needs of the skins is at least one deep threat guy that can really stretch the field. With a guy like ramsey, you really want guys who can get down field in a hurry because he has a cannon for an arm.

I don't think ismail (sp??!!) is the answer though. Not sure if we are still after him or not, but I think it would be a waste of money

demsformd

Originally posted by SmallTown
I don't think ismail (sp??!!) is the answer though. Not sure if we are still after him or not, but I think it would be a waste of money

ST, it seems like the Skins are going to sign him either today or tomorrow. I am in favor or Jermaine Lewis but the Skins are apparently moving away from him. He has been one of my favorites and I have tracked his career after I had Maryland football season tickets while my daughter went there. But too bad.

SmallTown

Football season!
Oh well.

I miss the good ol days with the "posse" of Monk, Clark, and Sanders.

Can't belive how many times little man clark went across the middle, got CLOCKED, and just popped right back up.