Anyone want to form a new car club?

bcp

In My Opinion
Ok, so I see and read about all of these car clubs where people come together and show off their race cars, or their modified rice burners, or maybe its a Vette meet or a Viper meet.
now this is all just fine and dandy, and Im sure that these people have much to be proud of in their ownership of a fine piece of machinery complete with a full set of matching tires with tread, yet I feel that something is missing.

thats right, Im talking about the rest of us that drive junkers because we are too poor to afford those high end models that seem to attract the club members.

I would like to start a junkers club where we can all sit around our rusted out POS drinking beer, swapping stories of wife beatings years gone by and wishing that we would have had a pair of shoes to wear to the meet.

Added to our group should be a tow truck or two willing to jump start or push start or just tow our crap back to the trailer where we can put those midnight auto parts in so as to make it back to the next meet.

We also need a place to meet, I would suggest a parking lot that is in a store area that would contain a parts store and a beer store, the best location would be the parking lot of a junkyard with a beer store next door.
I can get my neighbor "Billy Rae" to join up and bring his 72 F-150, he has bolted an icebox into whats left of the bed and he runs a generator to keep it cold for the beer. (do that with your friggin Vette, Viper or Ricer)

anyone else want to join me in starting this limited membership club?
Please submit photos of your pride and joy (no, not that,, your car) for approval to the club.

Women with missing teeth, no shoes and high hair can join even if they dont have a car.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:
anyone else want to join me in starting this limited membership club?
Oh oh oh pick me pick me!!!!!!! :jameo: i know the perfect redneck establishment to meet at! :banana:

bcp

In My Opinion
HollowSoul said:
i have a pinto....can i join your club?

Its not one of them nose up in the air non rusted pintos is it?
I aint looking for rich folk here.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My Subaru has some loose heat shields on the exhaust. It makes this super loud BUZZZZ when I down shift.

bcp

In My Opinion
If you loosen up the battery cables so that there is a chance it wont start you can be in.

by the way, what kind of beer do you drink and it best be bud or miller for these meets.

bcp

In My Opinion
oh and one more thing,
since you have a subaru, you might want to show up late when everyone has had at least 12 beers, (about 15 minutes) and just tell them its a modified Chevy Vega. You will be the envy of the club.

oh yea, and tell them that its a 400 dollar motor. within a couple of weeks of stories going around you will own a mint condition 400 CID vega fully blown that was once highlighted in the Smokey and the Bandit movie.
People will bow down to your excellence.

Last edited:

ServiceGuy

Have you ever been to any of the BIG (National) car / truck shows? Some of the cars and trucks there don't even look like they run, much less move on their own power. BUT I sure like to look anyway. I would be willing to bring my classic out to a local show as long as the show is open to any car / truck. I really like taking my truck to local shows and tell all the kids to climb on up and give to rope a tug or two and watch all the shinny car owns look around.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Here are my two trucks that compose the Redneck Recovery Unit. 84 Blazer and 89 Suburban

Attachments

• 030706_151539.jpg
    030706_151539.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 158

bcp

In My Opinion
vanbells said:
Get under there and take them off. :jameo:

what,, and give up the 15% increase in horsepower that the additional noise provides him?
Next your going to try and tell us is that window stickers dont add horsepower.

bcp

In My Opinion
Magnum said:
I can tow my boat and we can all go parking lot trolling

Dont you know nothin?
you bring the boat, I will bring a kiddie pool and a few garbage cans full of water, we fill the pool and then put some good crappie that we caught earlier in the pool.
We then sit in the boat, drink beer and fish the swimming pool.

pure entertainment there I tell you. And after the fish have all been caught and are frying up, we use the pool water to drench our wenches and have us a beer drinking fish frying wet tee shirt contest type event.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
bcp said:
Dont you know nothin?
you bring the boat, I will bring a kiddie pool and a few garbage cans full of water, we fill the pool and then put some good crappie that we caught earlier in the pool.
We then sit in the boat, drink beer and fish the swimming pool.

pure entertainment there I tell you. And after the fish have all been caught and are frying up, we use the pool water to drench our wenches and have us a beer drinking fish frying wet tee shirt contest type event.
Sounds like a plan. We just used to fill swimmin pools with bass then fish outa them