women and men

just.me

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the??apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with women who are good apples, even those who have already?been picked!

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the #### out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
just.me said:
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the??apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with women who are good apples, even those who have already?been picked!

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the #### out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Sounds like the voice of a sour apple to me! :lmao:

SamSpade

elaine said:
I think it's stupid. But, that's just me. :shrug:

I agree. I read it a long time ago, and basically responded

"The apples at the bottom are *RIPE* - that's why they're on the ground. If they haven't been on the ground long, they're the juiciest, best tasting apples you're gonna get, and a good apple grower surrounds his trees with the means to catch them. "

"The apples at the TOP, however, are *bitter*. They get the least nourishment from the tree, the least shade. They tend to be undersized, taste awful and they'll sometimes still be on the tree when winter comes. Their lack of availability has nothing to do with *quality*. Truth is, they're simply awful. You'll climb to the top and expend a lot of energy to get something without any value".

On the other hand

Stomping the sh!t out of grapes doesn't produce a fine wine. That takes cultivation, effort and work. Stomping just makes juice, a mess, and a lot of useless bits of grape skin. And if you start with lousy grapes, even the juice will be terrible.

I hate dumb analogies.

Geek

SamSpade said:
I agree. I read it a long time ago, and basically responded

"The apples at the bottom are *RIPE* - that's why they're on the ground. If they haven't been on the ground long, they're the juiciest, best tasting apples you're gonna get, and a good apple grower surrounds his trees with the means to catch them. "

"The apples at the TOP, however, are *bitter*. They get the least nourishment from the tree, the least shade. They tend to be undersized, taste awful and they'll sometimes still be on the tree when winter comes. Their lack of availability has nothing to do with *quality*. Truth is, they're simply awful. You'll climb to the top and expend a lot of energy to get something without any value".

On the other hand

Stomping the sh!t out of grapes doesn't produce a fine wine. That takes cultivation, effort and work. Stomping just makes juice, a mess, and a lot of useless bits of grape skin. And if you start with lousy grapes, even the juice will be terrible.

I hate dumb analogies.

Shhh :poorbaby: Here, have a glass of wine :flowers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
just.me said:

Sounds like something they tell born again virgins. :whistle: