Cycle Headaches

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Step away men! :buttkick:

Any of you ladies get a headache right before you're "comin' on"? :frown: I think I'd rather have cramps. Is there any sort of vitamin you can take that helps ward off for the few days before?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
For cramps or headaches? :confused:

Cramps aren't an issue for me; it's like I get a headache instead of cramps. :frown:

I take the midol for the headaches. But if they are too terrible I grab the Excedrin Stress and Tension.

Jameo

What?!
crabcake said:
For cramps or headaches? :confused:

Cramps aren't an issue for me; it's like I get a headache instead of cramps. :frown:

Everything. Seems to help with the PMS too :lmao: Guess cause I don't feel as :dead:

crabcake

Excedrin Migraine kicks ass for me when it comes to headaches; unfortunately, I ran out last month. :frown:

I just find it ironic that every time I about about to :gossip:, I also get a headache. What's the correlation there? :shrug:

Geek

crabcake said:
Excedrin Migraine kicks ass for me when it comes to headaches; unfortunately, I ran out last month. :frown:

I just find it ironic that every time I about about to :gossip:, I also get a headache. What's the correlation there? :shrug:

Everytime I am out in the back rinsing the diva cup with the hose, I have a pounding headache.

crabcake

Jameo said:

JACKPOT! :tantrum:

For many women, migraine had not been triggered by menstruation in the early years, with regular 'menstrual' attacks only becoming apparent during their 30s or early 40s. In our study, the peak time for migraine during the menstrual cycle was within a couple of days before the start of a period and the first couple of days of bleeding.

crabcake said:

Love me some Excedrin Migraine but lately it's just been Tylenol and they don't even take the edge off...

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Step away men! :buttkick:

Any of you ladies get a headache right before you're "comin' on"? :frown: I think I'd rather have cramps. Is there any sort of vitamin you can take that helps ward off for the few days before?
Magnesium.