Found Cat

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I shouldn't say actually "found cat" should read,

"Kitty found us by coming to our house, and now cant/wont go home and we wish we could keep her- but we aren't allowed".

She has been pretty much living here (outside) for the past 4-5 days. She is not very old. Tabby/Calico colors. Wearing a flea collar. Very vocal, and VERY loving and very friendly. Is aware to stay away of moving/parking cars. When we go to leave- she will try and jump in the car. She is very affectionate. 7th District- Bushwood area. She is declawed- so we would like to see her back home as SOON as possible for obvious reasons. She does stay close to the house though- I just cant let her in. :frown:

Would like her to be able to go home- cause we dont want her out in the elements (like in the tstorm tonight) and or hurt.

If anyone is missing their baby- let us know! We would be happy to bring her home.

BarbinMD

Thank you for trying to help her. I'm sure she is missing her family and they are missing her too. If she is declawed, she has no way to protect herself and really needs to get inside to safety as soon as possible.

Do you have a room or crate that you can keep her in until morning? Any vet can scan her to check her for a microchip. Feel free to email me, at trailsendpetsitting@att.net for additional assistance.

Thank you for caring.