Bunky's Charters' headboat ?

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Has anyone been on the Marchelle recently? ( Bunky's Charters' headboat ) I recently saw it mentioned on the St Mary's County fishing report ... sounds like fun but thought I would ask if anyone here has been and what your experience was like ? A coworker of mine went on the Olympus out of Ridge and didn't enjoy it, apparently the trip was not anything like the advertised info... any feedback would be appreciated ... TIA ;-)

Jameo

What?!
I never been out fishing on the Marchelle, but I know the most the Capts, mates, and Bunky himself :yay: Good bunch of people. You'll have a good time and catch some fish.

And tip the mates well :wink: (My nephew mates on the Marchelle)

C

chess

Jameo said:
I never been out fishing on the Marchelle, but I know the most the Capts, mates, and Bunky himself :yay: Good bunch of people. You'll have a good time and catch some fish.

And tip the mates well :wink: (My nephew mates on the Marchelle)

Uh oh is that Kolby.........

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Rane said:
, apparently the trip was not anything like the advertised info... any feedback would be appreciated ... TIA ;-)
possibly due to a misunderstanding concerning the term "headboat"

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I know a Captain Dwayne who works out of Ridge. I just can't remember what boat right off hand. Anyhere know which one?

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I went out with a small group of friends with Capt. Bunky.

You go out on a boat butt ass early in the morning. You bring your own food and drinks and they take you out. They provide all the fishing equipment and cast everything out for you too. I think it adds up to being somewhere around 20 lines.

It's a lot of fun, if you catch fish. However, there are no guarantees that you will catch anything. And you should tip the mate for everything he/she does. They will even scale the fish when you get back too.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
vanbells said:
I went out with a small group of friends with Capt. Bunky.

You go out on a boat butt ass early in the morning. You bring your own food and drinks and they take you out. They provide all the fishing equipment and cast everything out for you too. I think it adds up to being somewhere around 20 lines.

It's a lot of fun, if you catch fish. However, there are no guarantees that you will catch anything. And you should tip the mate for everything he/she does. They will even scale the fish when you get back too.

What did you catch ?

Ponytail

huntr1 said:
Have heard nothing but PRAISE for Bunky and his crew(s).

You didn't have to live next to any of them. :whistle: Not sure of his real name, but myself and the other neighbors referred to him as "Moe Wron" and his roomy was "The Itchy Lady".

Ponytail said:
You didn't have to live next to any of them. :whistle: Not sure of his real name, but myself and the other neighbors referred to him as "Moe Wron" and his roomy was "The Itchy Lady".

I know his real name. :whistle: