Anyone besides the crickets present?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This section looks pretty much dead, but I am curious, so...

I am wondering how many true photographers are around. I did a search on photography, so I know there are a few; I just didn't want to spontaneously PM people to discuss it.

I would love to find fun new areas to shoot, particularly natural or historic sites. I live in the outcasted stepchild of So. MD - Chuck Co. - but I am willing to travel for good company and good photo opportunities.

meangirl

Nice lady!
hvp05 said:
This section looks pretty much dead, but I am curious, so...

I am wondering how many true photographers are around. I did a search on photography, so I know there are a few; I just didn't want to spontaneously PM people to discuss it.

I would love to find fun new areas to shoot, particularly natural or historic sites. I live in the outcasted stepchild of So. MD - Chuck Co. - but I am willing to travel for good company and good photo opportunities.

I'm not a true photographer but I am in this forum to learn. I pay attention to rack'm and jameo's posted pics because both of them take awesome ones. They have given me many ideas of WHAT to take pics of...and how to frame them in the camera to get the best shot.

I'm still not good at it but I'm trying.

:howdy: Another Chuck co. person here.

hvp05

meangirl said:
I pay attention to rack'm and jameo's posted pics because both of them take awesome ones.
Well, you can take a look at my website. I have some re-organization plans, but it's not bad. I have other 'hidden' stuff I can direct you to as well.

meangirl said:
I'm still not good at it but I'm trying.
:yay:

hvp05

meangirl, do you have any photos you would like to share this Sunday morning?

hvp05

Exhibitionists!

Has anyone ever shown their work in a gallery?

I am currently attending CSM and they had a show during the Spring semester where I entered 4, and 2 got in.

I am considering putting the same ones in the county fair when it comes around.

rack'm

Jaded
sanchezf said:
Rack'm where did you take the pictures of the falls?

The first falls are the Virginia side of Great falls......the falls at the end of the catalog are from Garret county...small falls or something like that.