St. Michaels Named Most Romantic Town

Lilypad

St. Michaels, Md., is "Life" magazine's pick for Most Romantic Town!
"In an area where you can get caught up in the hubbub, it is just a throwback. It's laid back. You can stroll around. You can go sailing. It's just the ultimate weekend town," says Mark Adam, articles editor for Life.
St. Michaels is in Talbot County, on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
"It's a little gem of a seaside town," Adam says. "It's right on the Chesapeake there. It juts out on a tiny peninsula. And it's an old maritime town. It's a fishing town."

Gee, and I thought it was SOMD-where Hilary and Joel hang! :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
No. I just thought it was stupid.

St. Michaels Named Most... 07-17-2006 11:00 AM you're an effing ugly mean #####. Why don't you try getting some every now and then so you don't take out your lack of d!ck on everyone else. ####.

Gray.

Splendid! :killingme

jaie

So happy!
RoseRed said:
St. Michaels Named Most... 07-17-2006 11:00 AM you're an effing ugly mean #####. Why don't you try getting some every now and then so you don't take out your lack of d!ck on everyone else. ####.

Gray.

Damn.

jaie

So happy!
RoseRed said:
I think it is funny as hell! :roflmao:
So do I. I was just saying all that for this thread. I could see maybe if you were being a b****. Whatever some people on here need a life.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jaie said:
So do I. I was just saying all that for this thread. I could see maybe if you were being a b****. Whatever some people on here need a life.

Maybe they aren't getting any either and need to vent their pent up frusterations. :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
RoseRed said:

Gray.

:roflmao: