Sunsilk

just.me

Blondie76 said:
Has anyone used any of these products? Specifically the "de-frizz" or "straighten-up". Wanted to get some feedback before I purchased some.

Here's the website http://www.gethairapy.com/TeaserSubmit/TeaserSubmit.aspx

They offer free samples (of course it take 4-6 weeks to receive). :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance! :smile:

No, I haven't but I just tried Pantene's Restoratives shampoo and conditioner and they are great!! The conditioner is really intense so I just used a little tiny bit. I would highly recommend these to anyone!

millertc

Blondie76 said:
Has anyone used any of these products? Specifically the "de-frizz" or "straighten-up". Wanted to get some feedback before I purchased some.

I actually bought some on Friday and used it. It was the "de-frizz" I did not notice any difference but it did break out my scalp, hair line and forehead. I am prone to breakouts with some shampoos. Breakouts aside I was not impressed but I am sure others could have a different result.

mizteresa1965

I use the sunsilk for frizz...in the green bottle. I think it works great. I use the styling cream too, just a small "dollup". Don't use to much or it weights your hair down. But I definately recommend it.

Blondie76

millertc said:
I actually bought some on Friday and used it. It was the "de-frizz" I did not notice any difference but it did break out my scalp, hair line and forehead. I am prone to breakouts with some shampoos. Breakouts aside I was not impressed but I am sure others could have a different result.

Do you have curly hair? Mine is naturally curly (when I can control the frizz) but I usually blow dry it straight. I want to start wearing my hair curly again. I usually use Physique but I don't think they sell it anymore.

Blondie76

millertc said:

:yikes: Sorry to hear about that. I had a friend that was allergic to Dove shampoo and conditioner. Her eyes would swell up really bad and close!

JTross

JTross
Blondie76 said:

----I got the Hydra TLC from CVS about a week ago it was on sale for $2.99 a bottle. My hair is really dry to begin with so I figured I would give it a shot because I have tried numerous different kinds of products to try and get rid of the roughness, but I can definitely say that this does work. As for the other types I'm not sure but the Hydra TLC definitely has helped take the courseness out.

JTross

JTross
just.me said:
No, I haven't but I just tried Pantene's Restoratives shampoo and conditioner and they are great!! The conditioner is really intense so I just used a little tiny bit. I would highly recommend these to anyone!

I've used that too before and it is great!
My hair is just really dry and coarse and I've tried many of products to help resolve the issue and this has been one of my successful products! :howdy:

millertc

Blondie76 said:
:yikes: Sorry to hear about that. I had a friend that was allergic to Dove shampoo and conditioner. Her eyes would swell up really bad and close!

Thanks. I love trying new products but that sure takes the fun out of it. Biolage seems to be the only thing that does not break me out. That is awful about your friend and the Dove. You should try the Sunsilk. It may be just the thing to work for you but with my darn sensitive skin it was not for me. As soon as I broke out I had to stop using it so I probably did not give it enough time. Good luck.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I've not tried Sunsilk, but I've used (and love) Joico Silk Results, and most recently another Silk shampoo/conditioner from Sally's (can't remember the name and I'm too lazy to go upstairs, but they'd know what it is; it's in an off-white bottle). I'd say it's pretty comparable to the Joico Silk Results, but you get 3 times as much for maybe 80% of the cost. :yay: