Pantene Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WOW!!

The gal that permed my hair left it on too long and fried me. So I was complaining about this to Elaine and she said to get Pantene in a tub and it would fix me up. At the Target, I was confronted with several different flavors of Pantene in a tub, so I got the Time Renewal Replenishing Mask.

I can't believe it!

I used it this morning and even straightened my hair - I look like one of those girls in the commercial with their glossy, healthy locks swinging all over the place. I should take a picture of it, it looks so good.

So thank you, Elaine! :love:

jaie

So happy!
Chasey_Lane said:
Pantene has always made my hair feel like doo-doo. :ohwell:
Really? I like like what it does to my hair. There was this one time I pick up a diffrent kind of Pantene that I have never use and it made my hair look nasty.

just.me

vraiblonde said:
WOW!!

The gal that permed my hair left it on too long and fried me. So I was complaining about this to Elaine and she said to get Pantene in a tub and it would fix me up. At the Target, I was confronted with several different flavors of Pantene in a tub, so I got the Time Renewal Replenishing Mask.

I can't believe it!

I used it this morning and even straightened my hair - I look like one of those girls in the commercial with their glossy, healthy locks swinging all over the place. I should take a picture of it, it looks so good.

So thank you, Elaine! :love:

I used to use Biolage Ultra Hydrating Mask but about 2 wks ago tried the Pantene - I think I got moisture renewal or something like that - and it is just as good as the Biolage. Also, you might want to try the Panteve Restorative shampoo and conditioner....it is really good too -- and a little goes a long way. I have never had a problem with Pantene drying my hair out. It always makes my hair shiny and bouncy....I love it!

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
I used to use Biolage Ultra Hydrating Mask but about 2 wks ago tried the Pantene - I think I got moisture renewal or something like that - and it is just as good as the Biolage. Also, you might want to try the Panteve Restorative shampoo and conditioner....it is really good too -- and a little goes a long way. I have never had a problem with Pantene drying my hair out. It always makes my hair shiny and bouncy....I love it!
I think the restorative stuff is what made my hair gross.

just.me

jaie said:
I think the restorative stuff is what made my hair gross.
Was it really thick and a blue/gray color? That was the restorative that I tried in a sample size - and the samples of shampoo and conditioner lasted a bit over 2 wks! My hair is just a little longer than shoulder length and I wash it every other day....so the stuff lasts a long time.

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
Was it really thick and a blue/gray color? That was the restorative that I tried in a sample size - and the samples of shampoo and conditioner lasted a bit over 2 wks! My hair is just a little longer than shoulder length and I wash it every other day....so the stuff lasts a long time.
Yep that was the stuff. I have really long hair and it would of lasted me awhile too but it just made my hair look dirty.

just.me

jaie said:
Yep that was the stuff. I have really long hair and it would of lasted me awhile too but it just made my hair look dirty.

Yeah, a friend asked me about it and she has really fine hair so I told her I wasn't sure how it would be. My hair is thick so it worked good.

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
Yeah, a friend asked me about it and she has really fine hair so I told her I wasn't sure how it would be. My hair is thick so it worked good.
Yea. My hair is kind of thin.

just.me

jaie said:
Yea. My hair is kind of thin.

Matrix (Biolage) has a spray, leave-in conditioner that is supposed to work good, especially for ppl with fine hair. I can't remember the name, it begins with an "R"..............

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
Matrix (Biolage) has a spray, leave-in conditioner that is supposed to work good, especially for ppl with fine hair. I can't remember the name, it begins with an "R"..............
Where can I get that at?

just.me

jaie said:
Where can I get that at?

Let me do some research and get right back to you. I used to get it in Waldorf at the beauty supply store. But you have to have a cosmetology license to shop there - I had a friend who let me go with her.....BRB

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
Let me do some research and get right back to you. I used to get it in Waldorf at the beauty supply store. But you have to have a cosmetology license to shop there - I had a friend who let me go with her.....BRB
OK. Thanks.

just.me

Biolage Product Guide Biolage™ Daily Leave-In Tonic

• Replenish hair with moisture
• Renew shine & improve manageability
Professional Stylist Tip
Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic is great at eliminating flyaways! Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic is named among Town & Country magazine 's 150 Best Beauty Products in the May 2004 issue. For the first time in nearly eight years, the magazine gathered a panel of well-known makeup artists and hair stylists to compile this comprehensive 'best of' list. The product is credited for it's ability to eliminate fly-aways with it's lightweight conditioning attributes

I believe they have it at JC Pennys....

jaie

So happy!
just.me said:
Biolage Product Guide Biolage™ Daily Leave-In Tonic

• Replenish hair with moisture
• Renew shine & improve manageability
Professional Stylist Tip
Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic is great at eliminating flyaways! Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic is named among Town & Country magazine 's 150 Best Beauty Products in the May 2004 issue. For the first time in nearly eight years, the magazine gathered a panel of well-known makeup artists and hair stylists to compile this comprehensive 'best of' list. The product is credited for it's ability to eliminate fly-aways with it's lightweight conditioning attributes

I believe they have it at JC Pennys....
:flowers: Thank you.