Barbizon?

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Anyone have any experience with them? Have someone I know asking for donations to send a child to something Barbizon is sponsoring in NYC. I don't think it is on the up and up. Thanks! :flowers:

I

IcePrincess

Barbizon rings a bell. What the hell is it again? :shrug:

I kind of remember it being a female gym or beauty school or something of that nature.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
IcePrincess said:

I kind of remember it being a female gym or beauty school or something of that nature.
Modeling Agency

greyhound

IcePrincess said:

It's a modeling school. My daughters friend goes to Barbizon.

barbizon

sinwagon

Not everything you pay for is legit. My cousin got royally ripped by a company w/ various names in Annapolis. I litterally went to the door with print outs from a website that we found until she got her money back. The consumer protection agency and all other agencies did nothing. Alot of times the BBB is useless because unless you are a member which usually you pay to become, they have no record and.....they do not list the complaints.

The best site to check out a company and get the experiences of others is www.badbusinessbureau.com Its great!