Famous Daves

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
I am usually not a big fan of chain restaurants, but I must say, this one was most excellent!! I went to the new one in Waldorf over the weekend, very clean, great service!! Hubby and I got a platter for two, $29.99, which was a little bit of everything. They gave us so much we were eating it all weekend!! :yay:

jayden0405

Yes they have GREAT food, when I lived in Woodbridge, VA we used to eat there, they ALWAYS give you more than you can eat at one sitting, so you are guaranteed to have a doggie bag to go!!

OldHillcrestGuy

Very nice, reasonably priced, very friendly wait staff I have been twice in the last 10 days. Good eatens.

Located in the Waldorf Marketplace in front of the Safeway facing Western Parkway.

TGI Friday's is also going in during phase 2 of the building where they are clearing the land beside from Dave's.

StarCat

This is one of the best restaurants ever. We usually go to the one in Woodbridge or the one in Annapolis. The one in Laurel usually sucks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have a real BBQ place about a half hour from us, so Dave's is only someplace we go for a quick bite and to play the trivia game. The chicken and catfish are pretty tasty, but I can live without their BBQ.

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I've been to the one in Annapolis and it's fairly good. They don't exactly offer an incredible dining experience, but they get the job done, if you will.