What's next?

D

dems4me

Homesick said:
I find myself asking that question time and time again. Appears after my last asking this, behold > disposable ice cube trays filled with spring water:

http://www.demedici.com/Products/Scotch Rocks/

Curious...who here would buy them?

Thats funny, it reminds me of a guy I met whose wife was on the verge of leaving him for is drinking so he got clever and started putting the vodka in ice cube trays, he was getting drunk and she had no idea how:lol: Guess it was only a matter of time before they marketed it. So... who would buy them? Maybe people trying to hide their alcohol intake :shrug:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Thats funny, it reminds me of a guy I met whose wife was on the verge of leaving him for is drinking so he got clever and started putting the vodka in ice cube trays, he was getting drunk and she had no idea how:lol: Guess it was only a matter of time before they marketed it. So... who would buy them? Maybe people trying to hide their alcohol intake :shrug:
Vodka wont freeze :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Vodka wont freeze :ohwell:

no, it doesnt - I figured he added water and the water around it froze and he just dumped it in or something., or the water iced over leaving the alcohol in the middle .. I wasn't taking notes :lol: :and hadn't given his idea much thought :lol:

PJay

Here in the U.S. they're called "Ice Rocks". For now, found only in specialty shops, soon to be widely available.

When someone told me about this, couldn't believe it, but this is coming from someone that still cannot believe people buy bottled water...